Stage 12 TDF : Briancon - Digne les Bains : Spoiler

Discussion in 'Professional Cycling' started by limerickman, Jul 13, 2005.

1. EoinC

EoinC New Member

I certainly hope you never get called for Jury service. There is nothing in that story to suggest any link with Beltran. Very poor effort.

2. musette

musette New Member

EoinC -- Agreed, but that post can easily be rivalled by other "equally good" efforts by others on this board re: doping ("the guy is performing so well, he must be on drugs"). Along the same reasoning as whiteboytrash, perhaps JU staged his two accidents this year because he couldn't take the pressure anymore and he wanted a reason not to beat LA in the final chance he had. Perhaps he wanted to confuse LA, and give LA a false sense of security, by making it less clear who the leader of TM was and by letting LA breeze past him in the ITT. ;)

3. jhuskey

jhuskey Moderator

I was going to post that but you have beaten me to it....damn! The secret is out.
    I might as well let everyone know that all the computer in the world will shut down in 2000.
    All my secrets are being revealed.

4. EoinC

EoinC New Member

No!!! Tell me it isn't true!!! Kay is a computer expert I know - it makes me want to ask "Why?" to Kay.

5. patch70

patch70 New Member

And up there with the belief by some of the Lance-o-philes that the disappearance of his team mates on stage 8 was a deliberate ploy to lull the contenders into thinking they could beat DC.

6. whiteboytrash

whiteboytrash New Member

OD'ing on EPO...... it hurts.......

7. EoinC

EoinC New Member

Very poor effort, WBT. Where's Flyer when we need him / her?