Stage 12 TDF : Briancon - Digne les Bains : Spoiler

EoinC -- Agreed, but that post can easily be rivalled by other "equally good" efforts by others on this board re: doping ("the guy is performing so well, he must be on drugs"). Along the same reasoning as whiteboytrash, perhaps JU staged his two accidents this year because he couldn't take the pressure anymore and he wanted a reason not to beat LA in the final chance he had. Perhaps he wanted to confuse LA, and give LA a false sense of security, by making it less clear who the leader of TM was and by letting LA breeze past him in the ITT. ;)

musette said:
EoinC -- Agreed, but that post can easily be rivalled by other "equally good" efforts by others on this board re: doping ("the guy is performing so well, he must be on drugs"). Along the same reasoning as whiteboytrash, perhaps JU staged his two accidents this year because he couldn't take the pressure anymore and he wanted a reason not to beat LA in the final chance he had. Perhaps he wanted to confuse LA, and give LA a false sense of security, by making it less clear who the leader of TM was and by letting LA breeze past him in the ITT. ;)

I was going to post that but you have beaten me to it....damn! The secret is out.
I might as well let everyone know that all the computer in the world will shut down in 2000.
All my secrets are being revealed.

jhuskey said:
... I might as well let everyone know that all the computer in the world will shut down in 2000...
No!!! Tell me it isn't true!!! Kay is a computer expert I know - it makes me want to ask "Why?" to Kay.

musette said:
And up there with the belief by some of the Lance-o-philes that the disappearance of his team mates on stage 8 was a deliberate ploy to lull the contenders into thinking they could beat DC.

OD'ing on EPO...... it hurts.......

EoinC said:
I certainly hope you never get called for Jury service. There is nothing in that story to suggest any link with Beltran. Very poor effort.