Stage 14 - Sunday, July 22: Mazamet - Plateau-de-Beille, 197km

Andrew76 said:
How about Soler offering Chicken a drink?

What a champ! He even asked a second and third time. Maybe Chicken does not understand Colombian?
I am pulling for Soler for the win today. He looks strong.

Edit: Maybe not. He's at the back now.

Andrew76 said:

What a champ! He even asked a second and third time. Maybe Chicken does not understand Colombian?
that was hilarius! i like that colombian!

cmon klodi hang on!

Andrew76 said:

I like that guy. Hope he wins today.

Klodifan said:
Klodi is fighting his way back. go klodi!
Kloden must be suffering like a dog.

Evans still looking good. He can instantly follow attacks.

Bro Deal said:
Agreed. Evans has slipped back to Leipheimer. He just needs to limit the damage.

Evans 45 secs back. Really starting to like Contador. He just looks classy. Great to see two climbers duelling it out like this at the top of the GC. Putting questions about unusually good ITT performances to the back of my mind for a few minutes of course.....

Tonto said:
Evans 45 secs back. Really starting to like Contador. He just looks classy. Great to see two climbers duelling it out like this at the top of the GC. Putting questions about unusually good ITT performances to the back of my mind for a few minutes of course.....
Yeah I hope Contador attacks Ras and gets the stage.

Bro Deal said:
Is Evans going backwards. Or is Klodi battling back?

Evans going backwards, he's out to 1'15. And that's with Ras and Contador arguing with each other.

Ras just goes for the sprint off the front.......Contador passes him. Ras mucked it up unless he just decided to hell with it and didn't want to start playing silly buggers. Still though, lost time to Contador because of that.