Stage 14 TDF : Agde - Ax-3 Domaines : Spoiler

But why wouldn't TM DS just tell Vino to halt attack, instead of having Kloden and JU chase him? Unless DS did tell Vino and Vino was being disobedient?

Full props to Ulle and T-Mobile today. They almost did it.

Looks like Armstrong's going to break our hearts again this year though. *fingers crossed for tommorow*

tinks said:
Full props to Ulle and T-Mobile today. They almost did it
Almost did what... hand the TdF to Armstrong? I didn't see it but it seems that they weren't even riding as a team today by what Velonews and a couple of other posters have written. WTF do you gain by chasing your own teammate repeadedly :confused:

Excellent,excellent,excellent! Great efforts from the greats of cycling.Who will have gas left for 15?
No gifts today ,those guys were hurting.

jhuskey said:
Excellent,excellent,excellent! Great efforts from the greats of cycling.Who will have gas left for 15?
No gifts today ,those guys were hurting.
Its going to be interesting to see how Armstrongs team rides tomorrow after the major disappointment today, but its got to be nothing but positive for Lance to be completely isolated with 40k to go and still put time on everyone of his competitors.

wilmar13 said:
Almost did what... hand the TdF to Armstrong? I didn't see it but it seems that they weren't even riding as a team today by what Velonews and a couple of other posters have written. WTF do you gain by chasing your own teammate repeadedly :confused:
if you havent seen it shut up.

Capt.Injury said:
Its going to be interesting to see how Armstrongs team rides tomorrow after the major disappointment today, but its got to be nothing but positive for PLance to be completely isolated with 40k to go and still put time on everyone of his competitors.
DC car was in the way of all other cars, I never saw Ullrich get something from the car, maybe bruyneel was being a ***** again?

wilmar13 said:

Almost got away from Armstrong. For a moment, Basso, Landis and Ullrich were something like 40 seconds in front of Armstong.

I don't know what the hell was up with Vino. I suspect, either they've given him free reign and told him to ride for himself or he was disobeying orders and going outside the game plan. Internal politics, who knows. *shrugs*

tinks said:
Almost got away from Armstrong. For a moment, Basso, Landis and Ullrich were something like 40 seconds in front of Armstong.

I don't know what the hell was up with Vino. I suspect, either they've given him free reign and told him to ride for himself or he was disobeying orders and going outside the game plan. Internal politics, who knows. *shrugs*
maybe vino already has an agreement with disco for next year,i dont know.

Capt.Injury said:
Its going to be interesting to see how Armstrongs team rides tomorrow after the major disappointment today, but its got to be nothing but positive for Lance to be completely isolated with 40k to go and still put time on everyone of his competitors.

I would call it a disappointment just text book strategy. They may never take Lance ,but this is the best way to try.
Sunday needs to be similar if anyone has the legs for it.
Attack and attack again. This may not work but the options are limited and attack breakaways and hope the yellow jersey has a bad day.

nonameboy said:
if you havent seen it shut up.

Oh I see, because we don't have live coverage in Brazil, I shouldn't bother asking those that do to enlighten me... :rolleyes:

wilmar13 said:
Oh I see, because we don't have live coverage in Brazil, I shouldn't bother asking those that do to enlighten me... :rolleyes:
sorry man i didnt mean to bother you.
fica tranquilo.

tinks said:
Full props to Ulle and T-Mobile today. They almost did it.

Looks like Armstrong's going to break our hearts again this year though. *fingers crossed for tommorow*[ They didn't come close to doing it. They tried their best but Lance is too good. I don't think he was giving it full gas till the last kilometre./QUOTE]

Well, as usual, Ullrich's back at the start of the last week, but just quite not enough.

tcklyde said:
Well, as usual, Ullrich's back at the start of the last week, but just quite not enough.
he always looses the tour in the first mountain stage,thats why armstrong was saying to valverde ,mancebo and rasmussen to work the other day cause ullrich hes always stronger in the last week.
is it just me or it seems that all T-mobile riders are riding for ullrich and vino hes riding alone i dont see why when vino atacks its always t-mobile that catches him up.

The bad part is that now that I have watched the stage, got all worked up and ready to ride.
We got a "wash out" of a day going so far." Damn the mag trainer" "full speed ahead".
****!

jhuskey said:
The bad part is that now that I have watched the stage, got all worked up and ready to ride.
We got a "wash out" of a day going so far." Damn the mag trainer" "full speed ahead".
****!
You could come here in ride in 100 Deg (37 C) heat. :D It's 9:00 am and already 91 Deg (32 C)....

EDIT: BTW, my wife grew up in Kingsport....