Stage 16: Le Bourg-d'Oisans - La Toussuire, 182 km

Bro Deal said:
Wow. Leipheimer has quite a job to do if he is going to catch The Chicken..
I'm a huge Rasmussen fan, which is obvious from my earlier post in Stage 15 and my post on this thread, but wow. Alone.

Go Raz.:)

Rabo still believes, but T-Mobile is going to try and team Landis and drop him.
This should be good to watch.

stilesiii said:
I'm a huge Rasmussen fan, which is obvious from my earlier post in Stage 15 and my post on this thread, but wow. Alone.
I don't see Rasmussen getting caught by Leipheimer unless Rasmussen cracks. Leipheimer is not making much headway.

It looks like The Chicken is going to get this one and the polka dot jersey to go with it.

rejobako said:
T-Mobile gathering --- hmmmm -- I like it. Should be an interesting last climb.
If Levi can keep 3-4 minutes on Landis, it will be interesting to see if he has anything left for tommorrow and the TT.

Boogerd and Menchov lying in wait? I would think Raz has to be giving them some inspiration.

Big shake up coming shortly.

stilesiii said:
If Levi can keep 3-4 minutes on Landis, it will be interesting to see if he has anything left for tommorrow and the TT.

Boogerd and Menchov lying in wait? I would think Raz has to be giving them some inspiration.

Big shake up coming shortly.
Levi has no chance, his Ferrari engine has blown.

A lot of T-mob and Ag2r guys left in Landis' group. Looks like Dessel and Kloden have the same plan. Landis will be tested today.

Time to come out and play Floyd! This is getting very interesting.......

Landis did not respond at all. It does not look good for later on.

Kloeden did not respond either, though.

Bro Deal said:
Landis did not respond at all. It does not look good for later on.

Kloeden did not respond either, though.
meh, for all we know, landis might be holding on for the last part of the climb. but then again..........................