Sprints:
Km 66: Saint-Cyprien
Km 192: Dignac

saluki said:
Let's go Contador.
no, lets go Cadel.

ive got money on him for the win.

Contador can win next year.

Its only fair. ive blown money on a mcewen green win and a roberts podium. I deserve an evans win!:D

Cadel picks up 3 seconds on the Disco boys. That may make the difference in the end.
I think Cadel will pick up time on Contador, but Levi will be even faster.
I suspect the top 3 will be close enough for it to come down to the final day.
Can't wait.
GO Cadel.

I'd love to see Cadel beat Contador by exactly 1:50 tomorrow. Could you imagine the furious maneuvering by the teams during the time bonus sprints on Sunday? It would be fun to watch.

IH8LANCE said:
I'd love to see Cadel beat Contador by exactly 1:50 tomorrow. Could you imagine the furious maneuvering by the teams during the time bonus sprints on Sunday? It would be fun to watch.
yeah........:):D

wolfix said:
yeah........:):D
What fun! I can't believe people think the Tour should have stopped.

Guys gets crashed by a dog, rips his pants open, goes on the win the stage. That's reaching into your suitcase of courage.

Big Tom hanging on to the green.

GLORIOUS countryside!

Vive le Tour. :)

Would have been great if Boogerd could have wone this stage. In any case a brave effort from the man who actually wanted to get of his bike two days ago and announced to quit cycling after this tour.

Also agree that it would be awesome if Evans and Contador would be mere second apart after the ITT. This tour sucks but ah well.. we make the best of it.

Must admit that I didnt watch the last 2 stages live though. Even though I dont think my small personal boycot will have much effect on the world as a whole it has a big impact on the galaxy that matters most to me personally... The one inside my brilliant mind that is :D

Casar rode the smartest race, in spite of Phils repeated comments about him being off the back in difficulty or Pauls gushing remarks about "watching out for Axels acceleration". He was patient, attacked when it mattered most on the left side of a traffic island and got the gap. When they began reeling him in coming into the finish he was able to ease up a tad and then hit them again on lump that was the finish line. That + the fact he was injured from running into that dog makes me think he was the most deserving winner today, hats of the Casar.