Stage 20 TDF : Saint-Etienne ITT : Spoiler

bluetrain -- That's because there is no substantive way to deny that LA just creamed JU and everybody else. :p LA denied JU clearly of the ability to even win a stage over him at this year's tour. This will leave JU's two last recollections of ITTing against LA as (1) being caught!!! :D (and powered past), and (2) being beaten in both cases.

LA detractors have just run out of arguments against LA's dominance, and therefore are focusing on Ras and roundabouts. It shows how "substantive" their arguments are. :D

musette said:
bluetrain -- That's because there is no substantive way to deny that LA just creamed JU and everybody else. :p LA denied JU clearly of the ability to even win a stage over him at this year's tour. This will leave JU's two last recollections of ITTing against LA as (1) being caught!!! :D (and powered past), and (2) being beaten in both cases.

LA detractors have just run out of arguments against LA's dominance, and therefore are focusing on Ras and roundabouts. It shows how "substantive" their arguments are. :D
You must be orgasming right now. :eek:

You're on the ropes fighting to get out of the corner of the ring but there is no defence for tripping over your own feet... unlike Lance you should quit whilst your behind.... leave quietly... no one will notice....

I'm actually going to the pub tonight with two friends and one of them speaks French and lived there for 3 years... wait to I tell him the story of French roundabouts ! Classic ! You have made my day and I can't stop smiling ! Cheers....

musette said:

of course she is ullefan. It's just like a young soviet woman no doubt felt flustered at the sight of Stalin.

anyway, 23 Thomas Lövkvist (Swe) Française Des Jeux :D

YEAH!!!! :D:D:D

If there is a focus on roundabouts or on the context of quotes or peripheral things like that, that shows the level of "substance" in the cycling based arguments made! We shall all continue to see over time who continues to have the better analysis.

musette said:
If there is a focus on roundabouts or on the context of quotes or peripheral things like that, that shows the level of "substance" in the cycling based arguments made! We shall all continue to see over time who continues to have the better analysis.

I think you have become the issue - Musette.

You put yourself on the agenda and the members here are taking a definitive line with YOU.

The knife cuts deep......

musette said:

yes, at the end of the day, your dear leader will be saying 'farewell' and you'll no doubt shed tears. There's more to cycling than the tour/disco/lance. open your eyes.

limerickman -- You are trying to make me the issue, instead of focusing on the substance of whose arguments are better.

musette said:
limerickman -- You are trying to make me the issue, instead of focusing on the substance of whose arguments are better.

You've made yourself the issue Musette.

I repeat you did the exact same thing on another site and you're now attempting to do so here.

You put yourself on the agenda.

Pff sad people in here...........oke then back ON-TOPIC! What else to say LA kicked ass...........and won 7.........that is amazing like him or not!

And I've said it a lot of times most riders can't deal with pressure and Rasmussen was another classic example today. Breukink said: 'he totally lost it, he was soooooo nervous and couldn't cope with the pressure!'
Ooh will vino go for the intermediate sprints......couple seconds behind Leipheimer......guess he will!

musette said:

I wonder how many different spare bikes Rasmussen had and used. There seemed to be several bikes on the rack of the team car following Rasmussen.

Rasmussen probably still did much better on GC than he had expected at the beginning of the Tour. His being Top 10 is really sort of a function of the peloton not having chased him on that breakaway, as much as it is his performance on some climbs. However, even though he dropped in GC, the humiliation and apparent ineffectiveness shown by all his bike changes and his having been overhauled by his six minute man (even though that was LA) must be difficult to experience. In a way, though, the positive side is that he showed himself once again to be the weak ITTist he is, and that will be beneficial to him next year when he tries to win the polka dot again and GC contenders' teams will give him a bit more leeway to go on the long escapades that help on polka dot points.

I knew JU would again mention his crashes:

""I'm happy to have a podium place and finish the race in relatively good shape after the two crashes I had," said Ullrich"

musette said:

""I'm happy to have a podium place and finish the race in relatively good shape after the two crashes I had," said Ullrich"
It's something worth mentioning too.

musette said:

so what was he lying didnt the crashes happened.

musette said:

Link ?
Source ?

Same old problems for you musette.

Probably 2nd.............still IF's don't count! You could also ask why did Ullrich crash and LA and basso not??????! That's sports.....

nonameboy said:
so what was he lying didnt the crashes happened.

JU:

"I am going to stand on the podium in Paris! Well, barring an act of God tomorrow. Today, it went as I hoped it would. Though, of course, it was tough on Rasmussen the way things went wrong for him. It is just a pity that I coudn't crown it with a stage win, but Lance was just too classy again today. But 'Vino' and 'Guero' had already scored stage wins for the team. Yeah sure, we all came here on a mission to win the yellow jersey. That didn't happen, and in one sense it's disappointing. But in another sense, we can still be proud of the way that we we fought as a team in this Tour.
am also pleased with my own Tour. Just getting to Paris and standing on the podium, is something special after the crashes I suffered. Even without crashing, I still don't think I could have beaten Lance. He is simply too strong and you have to give him credit for that.
When he leaves cycling, we will be saying goodbye to one of the greatest sportsmen of all time. With his physical and mental strength, his enthusiasm and willpower, nobody - me included - was able to hold a candle to him these past seven years.... It is pleasing that he has invited me to his victory- and farewell-party in Paris tomorrow evening. I will use this chance to say: congratulations and all the best, Lance!"

Oke for you then:

I just watched Ullrich say what Musette said in a interview! He referred to the crashes and that he was happy that he still got 3th! (SOURCE: sporza!)

limerickman said:
Link ?

Source ?

Same old problems for you musette.