Road Cycling · Public discussion

Stage one in the Bag... Vuelta

Started by Fred Marx · · Last activity · 3 posts · 614 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
6 September 2003
Last activity
8 September 2003
Original author
Fred Marx
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
614
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Results here: lavuelta.comindex.html see aint I good? no spoiler.

  2. Fred Marx said:

    Results here: lavuelta.comindex.html see aint I good? no spoiler.

    Aitor Gonzalez in the bag.

    I surprised that one of the two guys ONCE lost was Jaksche.

  3. In article said:
    Fred Marx said:

    Results here: lavuelta.comindex.html see aint I good? no
    spoiler.

    Aitor Gonzalez in the bag.

    I surprised that one of the two guys ONCE lost was Jaksche.

    On EuroSport it was said to be caused by a crash. I haven't seen that mentioned elsewhere though.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.