Stallone on HGH

I had posted about this in the FID yesterday. But does HGH have any proven side-effects? If something bad comes up, we may see him singing a different tune later.

TheDarkLord said:
I had posted about this in the FID yesterday. But does HGH have any proven side-effects? If something bad comes up, we may see him singing a different tune later.
Judge for yourself. :eek::eek: The last one is a recent pic from after he completed filming Rambo 4.

Looks like his mum:

stallone02copy.jpg

Bro Deal said:
Judge for yourself. :eek::eek: The last one is a recent pic from after he completed filming Rambo 4.
Dude, he looks like he has horns in that pic...:p

His face is totally scary looking...is that the result of HGH or Botox and collagen???

Gregers said:
That is not the face he was born with.
I seen several pics of Stallone since he went on his PR offensive for Rocky Balboa. He is farked up somehow, but I cannot tell exactly what it is. His forearms will be pretty cut, showing that he has fairly low body fat but at the same time his face looks bloated and malformed. I don't know if this is, as NNS wonders, botox or whatever, but Jeebus.

Mickey Roarke is another actor who has simlar problems. I remember him as a good looking guy in movies such as 91/2 Weeks, The Pope of Greenwich Village, Year of the Dragon, etc. but now his face is seriously messed up. Both he and Stallone used a lot of steroids and maybe HGH.

It makes you wonder. On the other hand Arnold is getting old but he doesn't have these problems.

Bro Deal said:
Mickey Rourke is another actor who has similar problems. I remember him as a good looking guy in movies such as 91/2 Weeks, The Pope of Greenwich Village, Year of the Dragon, etc. but now his face is seriously messed up. Both he and Stallone used a lot of steroids and maybe HGH.
Mickey's taken a few punches though...

Bro Deal said:
I think he fought mostly bums in the ring. Maybe some of his girlfriends fought back. :D
I see what you mean...:eek:

tn2_mickey_rourke_1.jpg

And what he once looked like...

MickeyRourke1-sized.jpg

He's definitely had a chin augmentation...which is pretty common in Hollywood these days I think. I think its plastic surgery rather than HGH. Makes him look like The Joker IMO.

Just to put things in perspective, here is an older picture of Stallone:
Sylvester-Stallone---Rocky-III-Photograph-C12150466.jpeg

The facial difference is ... remarkable.

Okay, the Mickey pic is clearly indicative of a botox addiction in my not so professional opinion.

The enlargement of the Stallone pic looks like a photo shop on the lips and nose. Did you do that to the pic El Loto or Bro?

Here's the bottom line. I see anybody really cut and I automotically assume use of some sort of PED's. Heck, Demi Moore probably used something for GI Jane.

Call me a cynic . . . :rolleyes:

C'dale Girl said:
Okay, the Mickey pic is clearly indicative of a botox addiction in my not so professional opinion.

The enlargement of the Stallone pic looks like a photo shop on the lips and nose. Did you do that to the pic El Loto or Bro?

Here's the bottom line. I see anybody really cut and I automotically assume use of some sort of PED's. Heck, Demi Moore probably used something for GI Jane.

Call me a cynic . . . :rolleyes:
I don't know what's up with the second Stallone pic. I don't think the thumbnail version that I posted has been touched. The lips on that second one defintely looked altered.

I am the same way about all these Hollywood types. I see amazingly low body fat percentages combined with very muscular builds and I automatically assume steroids. It is just so incredibly hard to get your fat percentage down that low, even with massive amounts of exercise.

Crankyfeet said:

He's definitely had a chin augmentation...which is pretty common in Hollywood these days I think. I think its plastic surgery rather than HGH. Makes him look like The Joker IMO.
LMAO...:D

Crankyfeet said:

tn2_mickey_rourke_1.jpg

MickeyRourke1-sized.jpg

Holy shizzle. He looks like Mr. Potato head.

helmutRoole2 said:
Holy shizzle. He looks like Mr. Potato head.
lmao

I actually thought the Joker myself, but I see where you're coming from. Definitely. Mr. Potato Head.

C'dale Girl said:
I actually thought the Joker myself, but I see where you're coming from. Definitely. Mr. Potato Head.
"Wait'll they get a load of me," went through my mind when I saw that. It might be funny to Photoshop clown makeup on him.

Bro Deal said:
"Wait'll they get a load of me," went through my mind when I saw that. It might be funny to Photoshop clown makeup on him.
You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight? The man himself.