Stan's Notubes

Ellis

Guest
Anybody tried Stan's Notubes system? I have a HED wheel that needs a long stem tube + valve
extender and just a pain in general to change tubes, so I'll love it if I don't have to. Thanks for
any input.

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 23:04:46 GMT, "ellis" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Anybody tried Stan's Notubes system? I have a HED wheel that needs a
long
>stem tube + valve extender and just a pain in general to change
tubes, so
>I'll love it if I don't have to. Thanks for any input.

I have some friends that have tried it.

pete fagerlin

::Revolutionary! Evolutionary! Yet so retro! :www.yestubes.com

"ellis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Anybody tried Stan's Notubes system? I have a HED wheel that needs a long stem tube + valve
> extender and just a pain in general to change tubes, so I'll love it if I don't have to. Thanks
> for any input.

Yeah, they're AWESOME! Wanna buy a slightly used kit?

Matt