Start Building Your Own Business Today!

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by agelhk, Apr 6, 2006.

  1. agelhk

    agelhk Guest

    Start Building Your Own Business Today!
    Products to Make You Feel Great, a Strong Support Team with Proven
    Leaders, and a Revolutionary New, Lucrative Compensation Plan!
    -- Management Expertise - Never in the history of network marketing has
    a management team equal to that of Agel been assembled at the genesis,
    the very beginning.
    -- Innovative Products - The Agel product initiative sets the company
    apart from all others, in and out of network marketing.
    -- Revolutionary Compensation Structure - The Agel compensation plan is
    not just a little bit better than anything currently available in the
    industry, this represents a quantum leap forward.
    And we’re just getting started! You can be FIRST!
    More information:
    http://agel-hk.com
    為什麼Agel是網際網路行銷事業產業中的最佳選擇?
    具有高品質且大家都喜歡使用的普遍消費性產品。
    具有雄厚的財力,而非不可靠、曇花一現的公司。
    在此產業具有專業及傑出成功經驗的管理團隊。
    對經銷商具有持續激勵並使之保持活力的慷慨獎金計畫。

    一個可以鼓勵人們相互幫助的簡單商業模式 -
    雙贏哲學。
    更多資訊:
    http://agel-hk.com

    Tags:

  2. On 6 Apr 2006 07:52:41 -0700, "agelhk" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Start Building Your Own Business Today!
    >Products to Make You Feel Great, a Strong Support Team with Proven
    >Leaders, and a Revolutionary New, Lucrative Compensation Plan!
    >-- Management Expertise - Never in the history of network marketing has
    >a management team equal to that of Agel been assembled at the genesis,
    >the very beginning.
    >-- Innovative Products - The Agel product initiative sets the company
    >apart from all others, in and out of network marketing.
    >-- Revolutionary Compensation Structure - The Agel compensation plan is
    >not just a little bit better than anything currently available in the
    >industry, this represents a quantum leap forward.
    >And we’re just getting started! You can be FIRST!
    >More information:
    >http://agel-hk.com
    >???Agel??????????????????

    >?????
    >????:
    >http://agel-hk.com

    I just checked, and you have no link at all for my kind of work. I
    wanna be a pimp.