Start marathon

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Amro, Sep 24, 2004.

  1. Amro

    Amro Guest

    Although I was doing track and field at the high school,
    I returned to private life and passed for one year or more.
    Although time can seldom be taken every day,
    does it get used so that a marathon can be run by little-by-little practice?

    Tags:

  2. Barf Bag

    Barf Bag Guest

    >I returned to private life and passed

    Our condolences. Since you're dead how about you STFU?

  3. Amro

    Amro Guest

    [email protected]pchuck (Barf Bag) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > >I returned to private life and passed

    > Our condolences. Since you're dead how about you STFU?

    Although it does not know whether it can participate in marathon I
    continue wanting to run using vacant time effectively.
    because I like running.

  4. << I
    continue wanting to run using vacant time effectively.
    because I like running.

    Vacant time?
    Is that, like, a vacant lot,
    Awaiting a victory
    Garden?
    Perrenials,
    Crab apples,
    Maple trees,
    Et al?
    Perhaps
    Even sip
    Your le cafe
    From your
    Emoti-Kitty
    Coffee mug?

    _______
    <A
    HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>