Start new frame construction Company

Jean Andre Vall

Guest
Hi everyone Could someone send me the website links for frame jigs and supporting equipment?
Recumbent as well as touring uprights? prefer steel because I have years of experience of welding
on tubing with mig some with tig. I would like to spend my remaining few years on this earth
designing and riding what I would like ride not what's just out there. Of course selling a few
would be nice also.
---
Jean Andre Vallery PO Box 1761 Sarasota, Florida 34232 [email protected] www.2453.net
www.bicyclemessenger.com www.suncoastsundowncriterium.org 941-378-4403
----------------

"Jean Andre Vallery" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Hi everyone Could someone send me the website links for frame jigs and supporting equipment?
> Recumbent as well as touring uprights? prefer steel because I have years of experience of welding
> on tubing with mig some with tig. I would like to spend my remaining few years on this earth
> designing and riding what I would like ride not what's just out there. Of course selling a few
> would be nice also.

A good place to start is Tim Paterek's site: http://home.pacifier.com/~tpaterek/ I don't know if
there's an "off-the-shelf" jig for recumbents. There's so many different designs that it's hard to
imagine something that fit them all.

few recumbent builders there- perhaps you can get some bette advice there.

Jeff

"Jean Andre Vallery" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Hi everyone Could someone send me the website links for frame jigs and supporting equipment?
[...] This is a good place to start:

http://www.henryjames.com/home.html

But once you leave conventional bikes, you may end up with more in common with home airplane
builders. You may need to go to their sources for tubes and such. A place like:

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/index.php

has tubing:

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/mepages/4130tubing_ov1.php

johnriley1 (at) rogers.com