started new hrs

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Angie, Feb 17, 2004.

  1. Angie

    Angie Guest

    i started my new hrs this week and so far have exercised 2 times this week. I am aiming for 5 also
    the two days i exercised i did once in the morning and once at night as well. and am getting my
    water in two. angie

    oh yah still no donuts and am only eating muffins which i make at home and are low in fat

    Tags:

  2. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Angie wrote:
    > i started my new hrs this week and so far have exercised 2 times this week. I am aiming for 5
    > also the two days i exercised i did once in the morning and once at night as well. and am getting
    > my water in two. angie
    >
    > oh yah still no donuts and am only eating muffins which i make at home and are low in fat

    That's great, Angie!! Keep up the good work!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

  3. I think you've kicked that doughnut habit!

    On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:03:16 -0500, "Angie" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > i started my new hrs this week and so far have exercised 2 times this week. I am aiming for 5 also
    > the two days i exercised i did once in the morning and once at night as well. and am getting my
    > water in two. angie
    >
    >oh yah still no donuts and am only eating muffins which i make at home and are low in fat

    Prairie Roots
    232/158.8/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  4. excellent, keep it up, Lee
    Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > i started my new hrs this week and so far have exercised 2 times this
    week.
    > I am aiming for 5 also the two days i exercised i did once in the morning and once at night as
    > well. and am getting my water in two. angie
    >
    > oh yah still no donuts and am only eating muffins which i make at home and are low in fat

  5. Angie

    Angie Guest

    i think so to . because i don't even miss them. what do u guys think about eating the low fat
    muffins that i make at home ? do u think that will be okay. all you do to make them is add water
    and the mix.

    angie "Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I think you've kicked that doughnut habit!
    >
    > On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:03:16 -0500, "Angie" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > i started my new hrs this week and so far have exercised 2 times this
    week.
    > >I am aiming for 5 also the two days i exercised i did once in the morning and once at night as
    > >well. and am getting my water in two. angie
    > >
    > >oh yah still no donuts and am only eating muffins which i make at home
    and
    > >are low in fat
    > >

    > Prairie Roots
    > 232/158.8/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  6. I think that is fine because you are at home and in a controlled place, lots
    less likely to get out of control, Lee
    Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > i think so to . because i don't even miss them. what do u guys think about eating the low fat
    > muffins that i make at home ? do u think that will be okay. all you do to make them is add water
    > and the mix.
    >
    > angie "Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I think you've kicked that doughnut habit!
    > >
    > > On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:03:16 -0500, "Angie" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > > i started my new hrs this week and so far have exercised 2 times this
    > week.
    > > >I am aiming for 5 also the two days i exercised i did once in the
    morning
    > > >and once at night as well. and am getting my water in two. angie
    > > >
    > > >oh yah still no donuts and am only eating muffins which i make at home
    > and
    > > >are low in fat
    > > >

    > > Prairie Roots
    > > 232/158.8/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  7. Angie

    Angie Guest

    messed up yesterday and today, not to bad though. have been exercising everyday so far. so i hope
    that will help. back on track tomorrow.

    angie "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > I think that is fine because you are at home and in a controlled place,
    lots
    > less likely to get out of control, Lee Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > i think so to . because i don't even miss them. what do u guys think
    about
    > > eating the low fat muffins that i make at home ? do u think that will be okay. all you do to
    > > make them is add water and the mix.
    > >
    > > angie "Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > I think you've kicked that doughnut habit!

    > > week.
    > morning

    > > and
    > > > >

    > > > Prairie Roots
    > > > 232/158.8/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  8. Connie

    Connie Guest

    What type of low fat muffins are they, Angie? Does it have any nutritional info on it?

    Connie

    Angie wrote:
    > i think so to . because i don't even miss them. what do u guys think about eating the low fat
    > muffins that i make at home ? do u think that will be okay. all you do to make them is add water
    > and the mix.
    >
    > angie "Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>I think you've kicked that doughnut habit!
    >>
    >>On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:03:16 -0500, "Angie" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>

    >>>i started my new hrs this week and so far have exercised 2 times this
    >>
    > week.
    >
    >>>I am aiming for 5 also the two days i exercised i did once in the morning and once at night as
    >>>well. and am getting my water in two. angie
    >>>
    >>>oh yah still no donuts and am only eating muffins which i make at home
    >>
    > and
    >
    >>>are low in fat
    >>>

    >>Prairie Roots
    >>232/158.8/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

  9. Angie

    Angie Guest

    yes they dorhey are from quaker there is 2.0 grms of fat. the calories are a
    little high 146 dietry fiber is 1.7
    angie
    "Connie" <[email protected]_primus.ca> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_primus.ca...
    > What type of low fat muffins are they, Angie? Does it have any nutritional info on it?
    >
    > Connie
    >
    > Angie wrote:
    > > i think so to . because i don't even miss them. what do u guys think
    about
    > > eating the low fat muffins that i make at home ? do u think that will be okay. all you do to
    > > make them is add water and the mix.
    > >
    > > angie "Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > >>I think you've kicked that doughnut habit!

    > > week.

    > > and

    > >>Prairie Roots
    > >>232/158.8/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003
    > >

    > --
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Connie Walsh
    >
    > 241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

  10. you are aware of what you are doing that is an NOV!!! Lee
    Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > messed up yesterday and today, not to bad though. have been exercising everyday so far. so i hope
    > that will help. back on track tomorrow.
    >
    > angie "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > berlin.de...
    > > I think that is fine because you are at home and in a controlled place,
    > lots
    > > less likely to get out of control, Lee Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > i think so to . because i don't even miss them. what do u guys think
    > about
    > > > eating the low fat muffins that i make at home ? do u think that will
    be
    > > > okay. all you do to make them is add water and the mix.
    > > >
    > > > angie "Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...

    <[email protected]>

    > this
    > > > week.
    > > morning

    > home
    > > > and

  11. Connie

    Connie Guest

    That's good Angie. 3 pts a muffin sure beats the pants off of anything that tim's makes!! ;-)
    Good for you

    Connie

    Angie wrote:
    > yes they dorhey are from quaker there is 2.0 grms of fat. the calories are a little high 146
    > dietry fiber is 1.7 angie "Connie" <[email protected]_primus.ca> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]_primus.ca...
    >
    >>What type of low fat muffins are they, Angie? Does it have any nutritional info on it?
    >>
    >>Connie
    >>
    >>Angie wrote:
    >>
    >>>i think so to . because i don't even miss them. what do u guys think
    >>
    > about
    >
    >>>eating the low fat muffins that i make at home ? do u think that will be okay. all you do to make
    >>>them is add water and the mix.
    >>>
    >>>angie "Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>>news:[email protected]...

    >>>week.

    > morning

    >>>and

    >>--
    >>
    >>Cheers,
    >>
    >>Connie Walsh
    >>
    >>241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/202/155 RAFL 210.5/202/198.5

  12. Angie

    Angie Guest

    "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > you are aware of what you are doing that is an NOV!!! Lee Angie <[email protected]> wrote
    > in message news:[email protected]...
    > > messed up yesterday and today, not to bad though. have been exercising everyday so far. so i
    > > hope that will help. back on track tomorrow.
    > >
    > > angie "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > > berlin.de...
    > > > I think that is fine because you are at home and in a controlled
    place,
    > > lots
    > > > less likely to get out of control, Lee Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...
    > > about
    > be

    > <[email protected]>

    > > this
    > > > morning

    > > home

  13. Angie

    Angie Guest

    ok u have me lost what is NOV??????

    angie "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > you are aware of what you are doing that is an NOV!!! Lee Angie <[email protected]> wrote
    > in message news:[email protected]...
    > > messed up yesterday and today, not to bad though. have been exercising everyday so far. so i
    > > hope that will help. back on track tomorrow.
    > >
    > > angie "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > > berlin.de...
    > > > I think that is fine because you are at home and in a controlled
    place,
    > > lots
    > > > less likely to get out of control, Lee Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...
    > > about
    > be

    > <[email protected]>

    > > this
    > > > morning

    > > home

  14. a typo should have been NSV, Lee
    Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > ok u have me lost what is NOV??????
    >
    > angie "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > berlin.de...
    > > you are aware of what you are doing that is an NOV!!! Lee Angie <[email protected]> wrote
    > > in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > messed up yesterday and today, not to bad though. have been exercising everyday so far. so i
    > > > hope that will help. back on track tomorrow.
    > > >
    > > > angie "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > > > berlin.de...
    > place,
    > > > lots
    > > > about
    > will
    > > be

    > > <[email protected]>

    > > > this

    > > > home

  15. Angie

    Angie Guest

    okay i thought so but wasn't sure
    thanks
    angie
    "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > a typo should have been NSV, Lee Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > ok u have me lost what is NOV??????
    > >
    > > angie "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > > berlin.de...
    > > > you are aware of what you are doing that is an NOV!!! Lee Angie <[email protected]>

    > > place,
    > think
    > > will
    > > > be

    > > > <[email protected]>

    > times
    > the

    > at

  16. I think when I was sending your message an evil black cat who wanted
    attention, jumped on my lap and smacked my hand, Lee
    Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > okay i thought so but wasn't sure thanks angie "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > message news:[email protected]...
    > > a typo should have been NSV, Lee Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > ok u have me lost what is NOV??????
    > > >
    > > > angie "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > > > berlin.de...
    > exercising

    > > > place,
    > > think
    > > > will

    > > times
    > > the

    > make
    > > at

  17. Angie

    Angie Guest

    thats okay i do typos all the time no body is perrrrrrrrrrrrfect
    angie
    "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I think when I was sending your message an evil black cat who wanted attention, jumped on my lap
    > and smacked my hand, Lee Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > okay i thought so but wasn't sure thanks angie "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote
    > > in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > a typo should have been NSV, Lee Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...

    > > exercising

    > > > think
    > that