started new hrs

Angie

Guest
i started my new hrs this week and so far have exercised 2 times this week. I am aiming for 5 also
the two days i exercised i did once in the morning and once at night as well. and am getting my
water in two. angie

oh yah still no donuts and am only eating muffins which i make at home and are low in fat

Angie wrote:
> i started my new hrs this week and so far have exercised 2 times this week. I am aiming for 5
> also the two days i exercised i did once in the morning and once at night as well. and am getting
> my water in two. angie
>
> oh yah still no donuts and am only eating muffins which i make at home and are low in fat

That's great, Angie!! Keep up the good work!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

I think you've kicked that doughnut habit!

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:03:16 -0500, "Angie" <[email protected]> wrote:

> i started my new hrs this week and so far have exercised 2 times this week. I am aiming for 5 also
> the two days i exercised i did once in the morning and once at night as well. and am getting my
> water in two. angie
>
>oh yah still no donuts and am only eating muffins which i make at home and are low in fat

Prairie Roots
232/158.8/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

excellent, keep it up, Lee
Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> i started my new hrs this week and so far have exercised 2 times this
week.
> I am aiming for 5 also the two days i exercised i did once in the morning and once at night as
> well. and am getting my water in two. angie
>
> oh yah still no donuts and am only eating muffins which i make at home and are low in fat

i think so to . because i don't even miss them. what do u guys think about eating the low fat
muffins that i make at home ? do u think that will be okay. all you do to make them is add water
and the mix.

angie "Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I think you've kicked that doughnut habit!
>
> On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:03:16 -0500, "Angie" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > i started my new hrs this week and so far have exercised 2 times this
week.
> >I am aiming for 5 also the two days i exercised i did once in the morning and once at night as
> >well. and am getting my water in two. angie
> >
> >oh yah still no donuts and am only eating muffins which i make at home
and
> >are low in fat
> >

> Prairie Roots
> 232/158.8/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

I think that is fine because you are at home and in a controlled place, lots
less likely to get out of control, Lee
Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> i think so to . because i don't even miss them. what do u guys think about eating the low fat
> muffins that i make at home ? do u think that will be okay. all you do to make them is add water
> and the mix.
>
> angie "Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I think you've kicked that doughnut habit!
> >
> > On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:03:16 -0500, "Angie" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > > i started my new hrs this week and so far have exercised 2 times this
> week.
> > >I am aiming for 5 also the two days i exercised i did once in the
morning
> > >and once at night as well. and am getting my water in two. angie
> > >
> > >oh yah still no donuts and am only eating muffins which i make at home
> and
> > >are low in fat
> > >

> > Prairie Roots
> > 232/158.8/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

messed up yesterday and today, not to bad though. have been exercising everyday so far. so i hope
that will help. back on track tomorrow.

angie "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> I think that is fine because you are at home and in a controlled place,
lots
> less likely to get out of control, Lee Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > i think so to . because i don't even miss them. what do u guys think
about
> > eating the low fat muffins that i make at home ? do u think that will be okay. all you do to
> > make them is add water and the mix.
> >
> > angie "Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > I think you've kicked that doughnut habit!

> > week.
> morning

> > and
> > > >

> > > Prairie Roots
> > > 232/158.8/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

What type of low fat muffins are they, Angie? Does it have any nutritional info on it?

Connie

Angie wrote:
> i think so to . because i don't even miss them. what do u guys think about eating the low fat
> muffins that i make at home ? do u think that will be okay. all you do to make them is add water
> and the mix.
>
> angie "Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>I think you've kicked that doughnut habit!
>>
>>On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:03:16 -0500, "Angie" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>>>i started my new hrs this week and so far have exercised 2 times this
>>
> week.
>
>>>I am aiming for 5 also the two days i exercised i did once in the morning and once at night as
>>>well. and am getting my water in two. angie
>>>
>>>oh yah still no donuts and am only eating muffins which i make at home
>>
> and
>
>>>are low in fat
>>>

>>Prairie Roots
>>232/158.8/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

yes they dorhey are from quaker there is 2.0 grms of fat. the calories are a
little high 146 dietry fiber is 1.7
angie
"Connie" <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message
> What type of low fat muffins are they, Angie? Does it have any nutritional info on it?
>
> Connie
>
> Angie wrote:
> > i think so to . because i don't even miss them. what do u guys think
about
> > eating the low fat muffins that i make at home ? do u think that will be okay. all you do to
> > make them is add water and the mix.
> >
> > angie "Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >
> >>I think you've kicked that doughnut habit!

> > week.

> > and

> >>Prairie Roots
> >>232/158.8/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003
> >

> --
>
> Cheers,
>
> Connie Walsh
>
> 241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

you are aware of what you are doing that is an NOV!!! Lee
Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> messed up yesterday and today, not to bad though. have been exercising everyday so far. so i hope
> that will help. back on track tomorrow.
>
> angie "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > I think that is fine because you are at home and in a controlled place,
> lots
> > less likely to get out of control, Lee Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > i think so to . because i don't even miss them. what do u guys think
> about
> > > eating the low fat muffins that i make at home ? do u think that will
be
> > > okay. all you do to make them is add water and the mix.
> > >
> > > angie "Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

<[email protected]>

> this
> > > week.
> > morning

> home
> > > and

That's good Angie. 3 pts a muffin sure beats the pants off of anything that tim's makes!! ;-)
Good for you

Connie

Angie wrote:
> yes they dorhey are from quaker there is 2.0 grms of fat. the calories are a little high 146
> dietry fiber is 1.7 angie "Connie" <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message
>
>>What type of low fat muffins are they, Angie? Does it have any nutritional info on it?
>>
>>Connie
>>
>>Angie wrote:
>>
>>>i think so to . because i don't even miss them. what do u guys think
>>
> about
>
>>>eating the low fat muffins that i make at home ? do u think that will be okay. all you do to make
>>>them is add water and the mix.
>>>
>>>angie "Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]...

>>>week.

> morning

>>>and

>>--
>>
>>Cheers,
>>
>>Connie Walsh
>>
>>241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/202/155 RAFL 210.5/202/198.5

"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> you are aware of what you are doing that is an NOV!!! Lee Angie <[email protected]> wrote
> in message news:[email protected]...
> > messed up yesterday and today, not to bad though. have been exercising everyday so far. so i
> > hope that will help. back on track tomorrow.
> >
> > angie "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> > berlin.de...
> > > I think that is fine because you are at home and in a controlled
place,
> > lots
> > > less likely to get out of control, Lee Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...
> > about
> be

> <[email protected]>

> > this
> > > morning

> > home

ok u have me lost what is NOV??????

angie "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> you are aware of what you are doing that is an NOV!!! Lee Angie <[email protected]> wrote
> in message news:[email protected]...
> > messed up yesterday and today, not to bad though. have been exercising everyday so far. so i
> > hope that will help. back on track tomorrow.
> >
> > angie "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> > berlin.de...
> > > I think that is fine because you are at home and in a controlled
place,
> > lots
> > > less likely to get out of control, Lee Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...
> > about
> be

> <[email protected]>

> > this
> > > morning

> > home

a typo should have been NSV, Lee
Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> ok u have me lost what is NOV??????
>
> angie "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > you are aware of what you are doing that is an NOV!!! Lee Angie <[email protected]> wrote
> > in message news:[email protected]...
> > > messed up yesterday and today, not to bad though. have been exercising everyday so far. so i
> > > hope that will help. back on track tomorrow.
> > >
> > > angie "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> > > berlin.de...
> place,
> > > lots
> > > about
> will
> > be

> > <[email protected]>

> > > this

> > > home

okay i thought so but wasn't sure
thanks
angie
"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> a typo should have been NSV, Lee Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > ok u have me lost what is NOV??????
> >
> > angie "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> > berlin.de...
> > > you are aware of what you are doing that is an NOV!!! Lee Angie <[email protected]>

> > place,
> think
> > will
> > > be

> > > <[email protected]>

> times
> the

> at

I think when I was sending your message an evil black cat who wanted
attention, jumped on my lap and smacked my hand, Lee
Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> okay i thought so but wasn't sure thanks angie "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]...
> > a typo should have been NSV, Lee Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > ok u have me lost what is NOV??????
> > >
> > > angie "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> > > berlin.de...
> exercising

> > > place,
> > think
> > > will

> > times
> > the

> make
> > at

thats okay i do typos all the time no body is perrrrrrrrrrrrfect
angie
"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I think when I was sending your message an evil black cat who wanted attention, jumped on my lap
> and smacked my hand, Lee Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > okay i thought so but wasn't sure thanks angie "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote
> > in message news:[email protected]...
> > > a typo should have been NSV, Lee Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > exercising

> > > think
> that