Starting A Crowdfunding Project For A Cycling Computer!

coffee_minion

Sep 1, 2015
Sunnyvale, CA
Hi everyone, I wasn't sure if I'm able to post here or not. If I'm posting in the wrong category, please let me know and I'll move it :)

So my friends started a company a few years called BeastBikes and they are starting a campaign for their first ever cycling computer called SpeedForce. You can check out their Facebook page at www.facebook.com/beastbikesisawesome or their twitter: www.twitter.com/beast_bike

Thank you and I'll continue to post more information once I get it :)

They need not to give up. Any good project needs hard work for it to be successful. Crowdfunding for cycling is a good idea and we need to support it. Hope to join to make it possible.

Smile.jpg
Smile.jpg

Three testimonials I pasted below seem to confirm the cash making aspect of this system, but I wanted to get opinions before I start the business myself.
It's called autopilot-cash Within a (. com) at the end of it for the webpage. It comes Within a free $350 adwords credit and many, many ebooks on starting a website business.
I'll start it up for myself and let you guys know how it goes!

Darin Steele,
I am undeniable proof that this is real and that it works for ANYONE who joins. I had tried hundreds of programs in the past and made no money. But my account has already accumulated $430.54 after only eighteen days. And the best part is that I'll be getting that much and more, each day! Hallelujah!

Patricia Boothe,
Honestly, I've never seen anything like this before. Within the first few minutes of posting my ad, I received 4 different sales all from posting one ad that took me 5 minutes to setup! THIS IS AWESOME!

Ashley Waite,
I absolutely love working and doing the $5 autopilot cash! It's changed my life. I am definitely making a lot of $$. This is the main one I focus on and I'm blessed to be apart of it. I recommend this to anyone and I know everyone will make a living off of it. I have an amazing sponsor who I know won't let me down and I'm Very thankful.

My name is Jamie Prashad Many thanks! Thanks for sharing specialized treasure of knowledge. This blog is totally a boost and will help me in the future. I am impressed by the secrets that you've put on this forum. It attests how thouroughly you understand this subject. I made a shortcut to this web page, will return for trending posts. You, my pal, ROCK! I just discovered the know-how I already looked everywhere and could not locate. What a perfect web site. If anyone is interested in the mountain of information I have collected send me a message. I am also interested in other things like Port25 powermta installation service I can move your blog dominate on the internet. My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post's to be what precisely I'm looking for. I would like to give thanks for the efforts you have put in writing this website. I'm hoping the same high-grade website post from you in the upcoming as well. Actually your up front writing skills has encouraged me to get my own site now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings fast. Your article is excellent example of it. When I am not searching the internet for this I am usually checking out online horse betting

Услуги по высокопрофессиональной установке автомобильных сигнализаций. Наша компания предлагает воспользоваться современными европейскими противоугонными системами http://coach-house.ru и иммобилайзерами, обеспечивающими надежную защиту вашего автомобиля от угона. И это еще не все. Мы поможем вам обезопасить ваш автомобиль с помощью инновационных систем электронной звуковой автомобильной сигнализации - наличие двухсторонней связи и брелков позволяют передавать вам все данные о каких-либо изменениях с вашей машиной. Мы работаем для вас и, исходя из ваших пожеланий, нашими специалистами будет разработана и смонтирована совершенная комплексная противоугонная система для вашего авто
[url=http://coach-house.ru/]
f1b93f0a0143.jpg
[/url]
автосигнализация
автосигнализация в Сп-б
автосигнализация установка в Сп-б
иммобилайзер а Сп-б
противоугонное устройство