Starting a Southern Connecticut Bke Club

Ghr7891

Feb 23, 2004
If anyone would be interested in starting a Soutern CT bike club please post here, I am from Westport and I ride at Huntington State Park, and Cranbury park. Any levels welcome (I am intermediate) and any type of riders welcome.

-Thanks and I hope this will work.

I'd be interested in joining a club, however, I'll be able to ride only on weekends. I live in Stamford and would like to ride with more people.

cheers.

Originally posted by Ghr7891
If anyone would be interested in starting a Soutern CT bike club please post here, I am from Westport and I ride at Huntington State Park, and Cranbury park. Any levels welcome (I am intermediate) and any type of riders welcome.

i'm from new cannon and would consider. there's already a club in westport called sound cycling club though.

Ghr7891 said:

Hi I am a rider from Shelton and I take Rt 59 and Rt 136 sometimes down to Westport. Looking for riding partners myself.

email me if you want - am 47 - ride 25-35 mile rides depending on time - will go to 50, avg around 17