Starting new regimen/how to post pictures?

Marsha

Guest
It's been 7 weeks with no change on the scale,
except the usual TOM gain and loss. Starting
tomorrow, I will drop from 1800 cal to 1500
permanently, up the aerobics, and find something
new to do with the irons.

On another note, can someone tell me how to post
pictures or, when I'm ready, can someone post them
for me? I have taken progressive pictures at
20-lb. intervals and will post when I reach goal.

Thanks,
Marsha

Quoting Marsha:

>Digital.

Well, you could set up a free account with ImageShack.

"Marsha" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

find something
> new to do with the irons.

Getting wrinkles out of clothes is a good one.

> On another note, can someone tell me how to post pictures or, when I'm
> ready, can someone post them for me? I have taken progressive pictures at
> 20-lb. intervals and will post when I reach goal.

Digital pictures, or on film?

Quoting Marsha:
>Suze wrote:
>> Quoting Marsha:
>>
>>>Digital.

>> Well, you could set up a free account with ImageShack.

>Thank you. Free - that's the operative word. I'm
>frugal, or cheap some might call it.

No problem. For each picture you upload, you'll get code for a direct
link (hyperlink), a clickable thumbnail (html), and the picture itself
(also html).

http://www.imageshack.us/

JC Der Koenig wrote:

> "Marsha" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
> find something new to do with the irons.
>>

> Getting wrinkles out of clothes is a good one.

Heh. Seriously, some free weights might be nice.

>>On another note, can someone tell me how to post pictures or, when I'm
>>ready, can someone post them for me? I have taken progressive pictures at
>>20-lb. intervals and will post when I reach goal.
>>

> Digital pictures, or on film?

Digital.

Marsha/Ohio

Suze wrote:
> Quoting Marsha:
>

>>Digital.

> Well, you could set up a free account with ImageShack.

Thank you. Free - that's the operative word. I'm
frugal, or cheap some might call it.

Marsha/Ohio

The method, and thus accuracy, of calorie measurement is important.

"Marsha" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> It's been 7 weeks with no change on the scale,
> except the usual TOM gain and loss. Starting
> tomorrow, I will drop from 1800 cal to 1500
> permanently, up the aerobics, and find something
> new to do with the irons.
>
> On another note, can someone tell me how to post
> pictures or, when I'm ready, can someone post them
> for me? I have taken progressive pictures at
> 20-lb. intervals and will post when I reach goal.
>
> Thanks,
> Marsha

Yahoo has free accounts, too, I have my photos on Picture Trail, they have
free accounts that have limits on how many photos you can put up and you can
link to your albums but not to individual photos. For 20 bucks a year you
get up to 500 images and can link to individual photos, you need this kind
of option if you sell on eBay, for example. I rather like the PictureTrail
layout and it's very easy to use. Here are my albums
http://www.picturetrail.com/jjfahl

In news:[email protected],
Marsha <[email protected]> stated

FOB wrote:
> Yahoo has free accounts, too, I have my photos on Picture Trail, they have
> free accounts that have limits on how many photos you can put up and you can
> link to your albums but not to individual photos. For 20 bucks a year you
> get up to 500 images and can link to individual photos, you need this kind
> of option if you sell on eBay, for example. I rather like the PictureTrail
> layout and it's very easy to use. Here are my albums
> http://www.picturetrail.com/jjfahl

Nice kitties! My friend and I just went across
the bridge to Canada last week, going to Windsor.

Marsha/Ohio

says...
> On another note, can someone tell me how to post
> pictures or, when I'm ready, can someone post them
> for me? I have taken progressive pictures at
> 20-lb. intervals and will post when I reach goal.

You can go to http://photos.yahoo.com and sign up for a free account.
You'll get an email address along with it. Follow the instructions for
uploading photos. Be sure to make an "album" public, as opposed to the
default "private".

--
Saffire
205/136/125

Marsha wrote:

> On another note, can someone tell me how to post
> pictures or, when I'm ready, can someone post them
> for me? I have taken progressive pictures at
> 20-lb. intervals and will post when I reach goal.

in addition to the suggestions made, there's Flickr (www.flickr.com) which
is a cool and easy way to share pix, and photobucket - www.photobucket.com.

Petra in Hamburg, Germany

"Marsha" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Suze wrote:
>> Quoting Marsha:
>>

>>>Digital.

>> Well, you could set up a free account with ImageShack.
>>

> Thank you. Free - that's the operative word. I'm frugal, or cheap some
> might call it.
>
> Marsha/Ohio

Yahoo.com also has free space with your account which is also free.
Diane