Starting new regimen/how to post pictures?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Marsha, Jul 16, 2005.

  1. Marsha

    Marsha Guest

    It's been 7 weeks with no change on the scale,
    except the usual TOM gain and loss. Starting
    tomorrow, I will drop from 1800 cal to 1500
    permanently, up the aerobics, and find something
    new to do with the irons.

    On another note, can someone tell me how to post
    pictures or, when I'm ready, can someone post them
    for me? I have taken progressive pictures at
    20-lb. intervals and will post when I reach goal.

    Thanks,
    Marsha

    Tags:

  2. Suze

    Suze Guest

    Quoting Marsha:

    >Digital.

    Well, you could set up a free account with ImageShack.

  3. "Marsha" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    find something
    > new to do with the irons.

    Getting wrinkles out of clothes is a good one.

    > On another note, can someone tell me how to post pictures or, when I'm
    > ready, can someone post them for me? I have taken progressive pictures at
    > 20-lb. intervals and will post when I reach goal.

    Digital pictures, or on film?

  4. Suze

    Suze Guest

    Quoting Marsha:
    >Suze wrote:
    >> Quoting Marsha:
    >>
    >>>Digital.

    >> Well, you could set up a free account with ImageShack.

    >Thank you. Free - that's the operative word. I'm
    >frugal, or cheap some might call it.

    No problem. For each picture you upload, you'll get code for a direct
    link (hyperlink), a clickable thumbnail (html), and the picture itself
    (also html).

    http://www.imageshack.us/

  5. Marsha

    Marsha Guest

    JC Der Koenig wrote:

    > "Marsha" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    > find something new to do with the irons.
    >>

    > Getting wrinkles out of clothes is a good one.

    Heh. Seriously, some free weights might be nice.

    >>On another note, can someone tell me how to post pictures or, when I'm
    >>ready, can someone post them for me? I have taken progressive pictures at
    >>20-lb. intervals and will post when I reach goal.
    >>

    > Digital pictures, or on film?

    Digital.

    Marsha/Ohio

  6. Marsha

    Marsha Guest

    Suze wrote:
    > Quoting Marsha:
    >

    >>Digital.

    > Well, you could set up a free account with ImageShack.

    Thank you. Free - that's the operative word. I'm
    frugal, or cheap some might call it.

    Marsha/Ohio

  7. Cubit

    Cubit Guest

    The method, and thus accuracy, of calorie measurement is important.

    "Marsha" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > It's been 7 weeks with no change on the scale,
    > except the usual TOM gain and loss. Starting
    > tomorrow, I will drop from 1800 cal to 1500
    > permanently, up the aerobics, and find something
    > new to do with the irons.
    >
    > On another note, can someone tell me how to post
    > pictures or, when I'm ready, can someone post them
    > for me? I have taken progressive pictures at
    > 20-lb. intervals and will post when I reach goal.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Marsha

  8. FOB

    FOB Guest

    Yahoo has free accounts, too, I have my photos on Picture Trail, they have
    free accounts that have limits on how many photos you can put up and you can
    link to your albums but not to individual photos. For 20 bucks a year you
    get up to 500 images and can link to individual photos, you need this kind
    of option if you sell on eBay, for example. I rather like the PictureTrail
    layout and it's very easy to use. Here are my albums
    http://www.picturetrail.com/jjfahl

    In news:[email protected],
    Marsha <[email protected]> stated
    | Suze wrote:
    || Quoting Marsha:
    ||| Digital.
    || Well, you could set up a free account with ImageShack.
    |
    | Thank you. Free - that's the operative word. I'm
    | frugal, or cheap some might call it.
    |
    | Marsha/Ohio

  9. Marsha

    Marsha Guest

    FOB wrote:
    > Yahoo has free accounts, too, I have my photos on Picture Trail, they have
    > free accounts that have limits on how many photos you can put up and you can
    > link to your albums but not to individual photos. For 20 bucks a year you
    > get up to 500 images and can link to individual photos, you need this kind
    > of option if you sell on eBay, for example. I rather like the PictureTrail
    > layout and it's very easy to use. Here are my albums
    > http://www.picturetrail.com/jjfahl

    Nice kitties! My friend and I just went across
    the bridge to Canada last week, going to Windsor.

    Marsha/Ohio

  10. Saffire

    Saffire Guest

    says...
    > On another note, can someone tell me how to post
    > pictures or, when I'm ready, can someone post them
    > for me? I have taken progressive pictures at
    > 20-lb. intervals and will post when I reach goal.

    You can go to http://photos.yahoo.com and sign up for a free account.
    You'll get an email address along with it. Follow the instructions for
    uploading photos. Be sure to make an "album" public, as opposed to the
    default "private".

    --
    Saffire
    205/136/125

  11. Marsha wrote:

    > On another note, can someone tell me how to post
    > pictures or, when I'm ready, can someone post them
    > for me? I have taken progressive pictures at
    > 20-lb. intervals and will post when I reach goal.

    in addition to the suggestions made, there's Flickr (www.flickr.com) which
    is a cool and easy way to share pix, and photobucket - www.photobucket.com.

    Petra in Hamburg, Germany

  12. The Operator

    The Operator Guest

    "Marsha" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Suze wrote:
    >> Quoting Marsha:
    >>

    >>>Digital.

    >> Well, you could set up a free account with ImageShack.
    >>

    > Thank you. Free - that's the operative word. I'm frugal, or cheap some
    > might call it.
    >
    > Marsha/Ohio

    Yahoo.com also has free space with your account which is also free.
    Diane