Starting to SHAVE again

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Pic, Jun 19, 2003.

  1. Pic

    Pic Guest

    Hey there. Well, I'm going go for it again. Just got the nod from a local bike chick that my hams
    wouldn't look too bad with a good shave !!!!

    So here it the quandary. How far up should I go? can't seem to remember, and I'm way to embarrassed
    to ask ....

    any tips for an old, ex, semi good, cat 1-2 roadie?

    thanks

    pete

    Tags:

  2. Warren

    Warren Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, pic <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Hey there. Well, I'm going go for it again. Just got the nod from a local bike chick that my hams
    > wouldn't look too bad with a good shave !!!!
    >
    > So here it the quandary. How far up should I go?

    To your eyebrows.

  3. "pic" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hey there. Well, I'm going go for it again. Just got the nod from a local bike chick that my hams
    > wouldn't look too bad with a good shave !!!!

    Chick says hams won't look bad, shaved. So you do it but when you don't shave everyday she end up
    complaining when bed with you. I say don't do it or buy a sleeping bag for her to sleep on floor.

    Taiko

  4. "pic" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hey there. Well, I'm going go for it again. Just got the nod from a local bike chick that my hams
    > wouldn't look too bad with a good shave !!!!
    >
    > So here it the quandary. How far up should I go? can't seem to remember, and I'm way to
    > embarrassed to ask ....
    >

    > any tips for an old, ex, semi good, cat 1-2 roadie?

    Stop at the boxer short hemline.

    That way, if you're really an ape, when your clothes are off it will look like you have boxers made
    out of hair.

    chicks dig it.

    K. Gringioni rbr fashion consultant

  5. pic wrote:

    > So here it the quandary. How far up should I go? can't seem to remember, and I'm way to
    > embarrassed to ask ....

    If you get the "local bike chick" to do it, doesn't matter how far up she goes. Otherwise, stop just
    above the shorts line is all you need. Unless you plan to fall off, in which case go all the way up.

  6. J999w

    J999w Guest

    >Otherwise, stop just above the shorts line is all you need. Unless you plan to fall off, in which
    >case go all the way up.

    Indeed. I never had road rash on my thighs, always on my hips and cheeks (and elbows, back, uh ...
    hands ,head .... ).

    jw milwaukee

  7. You want to make sure you at least go as far as your ass crack. So when your bike chic drops at
    least your boyfriend will be happy.

    Rope

    "pic" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hey there. Well, I'm going go for it again. Just got the nod from a local bike chick that my hams
    > wouldn't look too bad with a good shave !!!!
    >
    > So here it the quandary. How far up should I go? can't seem to remember, and I'm way to
    > embarrassed to ask ....
    >

    > any tips for an old, ex, semi good, cat 1-2 roadie?
    >

    > thanks
    >
    > pete

  8. In article <[email protected]>, "Kurgan Gringioni"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "pic" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Hey there. Well, I'm going go for it again. Just got the nod from a local bike chick that my
    > > hams wouldn't look too bad with a good shave !!!!
    > >
    > > So here it the quandary. How far up should I go? can't seem to remember, and I'm way to
    > > embarrassed to ask ....
    > >

    > > any tips for an old, ex, semi good, cat 1-2 roadie?
    >

    > Stop at the boxer short hemline.
    >
    > That way, if you're really an ape, when your clothes are off it will look like you have boxers
    > made out of hair.
    >

    > chicks dig it.
    >

    > K. Gringioni rbr fashion consultant

    Yeah, hairy boxer shorts get me hot every time.

  9. Donald Munro

    Donald Munro Guest

    pic wrote:
    > Hey there. Well, I'm going go for it again. Just got the nod from a local bike chick that my hams
    > wouldn't look too bad with a good shave !!!!
    >
    > So here it the quandary. How far up should I go? can't seem to remember, and I'm way to
    > embarrassed to ask ....

    If she wants your legs shaved let her do it for you. Just make sure she doesn't use an old fashioned
    razor if her name is Bobbitt.

  10. Kyle Legate

    Kyle Legate Guest

    pic wrote:
    > Hey there. Well, I'm going go for it again. Just got the nod from a local bike chick that my hams
    > wouldn't look too bad with a good shave !!!!
    >
    > So here it the quandary. How far up should I go? can't seem to remember, and I'm way to
    > embarrassed to ask ....

    Do what she suggests; shave the back of your legs, from the ankle to the knee.

  11. earmos

    earmos Guest

    "Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > pic wrote:
    > > Hey there. Well, I'm going go for it again. Just got the nod from a local bike chick that my
    > > hams wouldn't look too bad with a good shave !!!!
    > >
    > > So here it the quandary. How far up should I go? can't seem to remember, and I'm way to
    > > embarrassed to ask ....
    > >
    > Do what she suggests; shave the back of your legs, from the ankle to the knee.

    I shave to my waist, including my ass crack

  12. Ass crack and feet,

    just what your chic probably wants, smooth legs and ass crack and hairy ass toes (not Ass toes)
    shave those podadigits.

    Rope,

    > "Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > pic wrote:
    > > > Hey there. Well, I'm going go for it again. Just got the nod from a local bike chick that my
    > > > hams wouldn't look too bad with a good shave !!!!
    > > >
    > > > So here it the quandary. How far up should I go? can't seem to remember, and I'm way to
    > > > embarrassed to ask ....
    > > >
    > > Do what she suggests; shave the back of your legs, from the ankle to the knee.
    >
    > I shave to my waist, including my ass crack

  13. earmos

    earmos Guest

    "Rope <-- Huh?" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Ass crack and feet,
    >
    > just what your chic probably wants, smooth legs and ass crack and hairy ass toes (not Ass toes)
    > shave those podadigits.
    >
    > Rope,

    > > "Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...

    > > > Do what she suggests; shave the back of your legs, from the ankle to the knee.
    > >
    > > I shave to my waist, including my ass crack

    My girfiend shaves me as it is hard to shave your ass crack yourself, makes me feel more "AERO"