Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Stationary Bike pedals

Started by justme1103 · · Last activity · 1 post · 982 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
13 December 2007
Last activity
13 December 2007
Original author
justme1103
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
982
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hey there,

    I have a question I hope someone could help me with.

    I just bought a Reebok stationary bike and I want to put my click in
    pedals on the bike so I can wear my cycling shoes when I work out on
    it. (The pedals that came with the stationary bike are crappy)

    However, the pedal threads on the stationary bike are smaller than
    those for my road bike. My road bike pedals wont fit into my
    stationary bike because the threads are too big.

    Is there anything I can do? The arms that the pedals screw into (not
    sure what they are called) do not come off the stationary bike so I
    can't replace them with ones with larger thread holes.

    Please Help.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.