Steelers over Packers 24 - 21

tonyzackery

Dec 23, 2006
There's a game tomorrow of some significance with these two teams participating.

Very evenly matched, IMO. Should go down to the wire.

Neither are my fav, but I'll take it in nevetheless, and then go into withdrawal until next season - if there is one considering the looming threat of the owners locking out the players due to no CBA...

I'll be watching the game too.

Neither team are my favorites either, but I'll be rooting for the Packers since I live so close to cheesehead land.

Should be a good game! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/icon14.gif

Green Bay is putting it on the Steelers.
Okay, the score's 21-3 Packers going into the 2nd half.
Packers can't score in the following two quarters and the Steelers need to score 3 unanswered touchdowns for my above prophecy to come to fruition.

On another note, Buck and Aikman REALLY take away ALOT of my enjoyment of the game. So much so that I'm watching much of the game with the sound muted. Too much unnecessary blather and nonsensical propaganda of the chosen media darlings...

Steelers have scored twice(!) to make it 21 - 17 Packers leading with 10 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter.

There goes the prediction - Packers just went up 28 - 17.

Aaron Rodgers is a better clutch QB than I originally gave him credit for. Pretty cool customer. He's lookin' a little Joe Montana - ish to me...

Steelers are "in it to win it"! Just scored and got two point conversion. Packers leading 28 - 25 with 7:34 to go...

Originally Posted by tonyzackery .

Green Bay is putting it on the Steelers.
Okay, the score's 21-3 Packers going into the 2nd half.
Packers can't score in the following two quarters and the Steelers need to score 3 unanswered touchdowns for my above prophecy to come to fruition.

On another note, Buck and Aikman REALLY take away ALOT of my enjoyment of the game. So much so that I'm watching much of the game with the sound muted. Too much unnecessary blather and nonsensical propaganda of the chosen media darlings...

TZ I have to agree about Buck cant stand the BS.

That was a fun game to watch. Both teams really gave it 100% right till the very end.

One of the most entertaining Superbowls in recent years, IMO. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/icon14.gif

I'm don't think much of the Buck/Aikman duo either...I didn't turn down the sound, but I did tune them out mentally.