General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Stella Artois ads

Started by Dave Smith · · Last activity · 2 posts · 121 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
6 May 2007
Last activity
15 May 2007
Original author
Dave Smith
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
121
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. If I have to watch ads on television I prefer that they be entertaining.
    The only ads I have ever really enjoyed, I mean to the point where the ads
    are more entertaining than the program they are interrupting are the ads
    for Stella Artois. if you want a good laugh, go to YouTube and search for
    Stella Artois and then sit back and enjoy some of the best ads you will
    ever see.

  2. Dave Smith said:

    If I have to watch ads on television I prefer that they be entertaining.
    The only ads I have ever really enjoyed, I mean to the point where the ads
    are more entertaining than the program they are interrupting are the ads
    for Stella Artois. if you want a good laugh, go to YouTube and search for
    Stella Artois and then sit back and enjoy some of the best ads you will
    ever see.

    I *hate* those, but that might be because I have only seen them at
    the movies (we don't watch TV) and I *hate* commercials at the
    movies. Hate hate hate.

    Serene

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.