Sterile mountain bikers

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Gazzer, Dec 9, 2003.

  1. Gazzer

    Gazzer Guest

    My lady and I are expecting our first born in late January, and I'm going to put disc brakes
    on the pram.

    Tags:

  2. Tim Jones

    Tim Jones Guest

    "gazzer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > My lady and I are expecting our first born in late January, and I'm going to put disc brakes on
    > the pram.

    Congratulations!

    Will the pram also have 8" of travel in the full suspension so you can do big drops?

    ;-)

    Tim (who only started mountain biking *after* having two kids - road bikes all the way up to 3
    months ago)

  3. MattB

    MattB Guest

    "gazzer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > My lady and I are expecting our first born in late January, and I'm going to put disc brakes on
    > the pram.

    Congratulations!

    Matt (my baby rides in a rigid singlespeed pram - he's fast!)

  4. Tim Jones

    Tim Jones Guest

  5. Jd

    Jd Guest

    [email protected] (gazzer) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > My lady and I are expecting our first born in late January, and I'm going to put disc brakes on
    > the pram.

    Congratulations, G.

    JD