Steroid Question

WaLDo420

Guest
Sorry, I know most people are probably tired of these. I tried
searching for the answer to my question already but I couldn't find it.
Anyway, Can you feel steroids? Like a pill or something? What I mean
do you feel it in the way that the steroids are making you feel good
chemically like a xannax or lortab or something like that or do you
feel good in the way that you are getting bigger and that itself puts
you in the good mood..? Do you see what I'm saying?

Anyway anyhelp would be appreciated.
Thanks

"WaLDo420" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Sorry, I know most people are probably tired of these. I tried
> searching for the answer to my question already but I couldn't find it.
> Anyway, Can you feel steroids? Like a pill or something? What I mean
> do you feel it in the way that the steroids are making you feel good
> chemically like a xannax or lortab or something like that or do you
> feel good in the way that you are getting bigger and that itself puts
> you in the good mood..? Do you see what I'm saying?
>
> Anyway anyhelp would be appreciated.
> Thanks

SAMe changed my life like no other anti depressent ever did. It all depends
I guess.

Jim

WaLDo420 wrote:
> Sorry, I know most people are probably tired of these. I tried
> searching for the answer to my question already but I couldn't find it.
> Anyway, Can you feel steroids? Like a pill or something? What I mean
> do you feel it in the way that the steroids are making you feel good
> chemically like a xannax or lortab or something like that or do you
> feel good in the way that you are getting bigger and that itself puts
> you in the good mood..? Do you see what I'm saying?
>
> Anyway anyhelp would be appreciated.
> Thanks

I assume you mean anabolic/androgenic steroids, yes? Some do elevate
mood in some people.

Ari

http://www.abmdr.org.au/
http://www.marrow.org/