Steroid Question

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by WaLDo420, Mar 22, 2005.

  1. WaLDo420

    WaLDo420 Guest

    Sorry, I know most people are probably tired of these. I tried
    searching for the answer to my question already but I couldn't find it.
    Anyway, Can you feel steroids? Like a pill or something? What I mean
    do you feel it in the way that the steroids are making you feel good
    chemically like a xannax or lortab or something like that or do you
    feel good in the way that you are getting bigger and that itself puts
    you in the good mood..? Do you see what I'm saying?

    Anyway anyhelp would be appreciated.
    Thanks

    Tags:

  2. Jim

    Jim Guest

    "WaLDo420" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Sorry, I know most people are probably tired of these. I tried
    > searching for the answer to my question already but I couldn't find it.
    > Anyway, Can you feel steroids? Like a pill or something? What I mean
    > do you feel it in the way that the steroids are making you feel good
    > chemically like a xannax or lortab or something like that or do you
    > feel good in the way that you are getting bigger and that itself puts
    > you in the good mood..? Do you see what I'm saying?
    >
    > Anyway anyhelp would be appreciated.
    > Thanks

    SAMe changed my life like no other anti depressent ever did. It all depends
    I guess.

    Jim

  3. spodosaurus

    spodosaurus Guest

    WaLDo420 wrote:
    > Sorry, I know most people are probably tired of these. I tried
    > searching for the answer to my question already but I couldn't find it.
    > Anyway, Can you feel steroids? Like a pill or something? What I mean
    > do you feel it in the way that the steroids are making you feel good
    > chemically like a xannax or lortab or something like that or do you
    > feel good in the way that you are getting bigger and that itself puts
    > you in the good mood..? Do you see what I'm saying?
    >
    > Anyway anyhelp would be appreciated.
    > Thanks

    I assume you mean anabolic/androgenic steroids, yes? Some do elevate
    mood in some people.

    Ari

    http://www.abmdr.org.au/
    http://www.marrow.org/