Steroids on HBO .....

Very accurate report IMO.

What I find interesting is that our government desires to put such a deep focus on steroids and yet we have a "meth" epidemic in our nation.

Just last week I had a detective asked me some questions as he is interested in a cycle for himself and he has not been the only one over the many years. Even our law enforcement knows that tracking down anabolic users is a joke and a waste of resources when there are "meth" labs spawning up all over the place and the damage that production of these recreational drugs and users are causing.

The damage of anabolics are blown way out of proportion.

When I state the dangers of getting involved with gear it is usually more related to the potential legal problems. Like the one guy in the video getting a 2 year jail sentence can really damage a person's future and career. Not to mention how damaging these legal problems can be to families when the father gets arrested. I "abused" for 10 straight years and have no long term health problems. All mine were temporary, such as, mood swings, depression and acne. I found this to be true with all others that I know so I believe fully that this video is accurate.

I could tell during the senate hearings that the doctors that they found had no real idea what they were talking about. They were not experts in the field and seemed to be hand picked for the senate hearing to state a really negative side.

MLB just threw out a big lying fish today, Rafael Palmeiro who was so adament about his clean living in front of Congress just a few months ago.

Well, now he says his steroids use was unintentional.

10 day fine.

I look for him to appeal just like Tyler.

A very Big Fish though.

Felt_Rider said:
Very accurate report IMO.

What I find interesting is that our government desires to put such a deep focus on steroids and yet we have a "meth" epidemic in our nation.

Just last week I had a detective asked me some questions as he is interested in a cycle for himself and he has not been the only one over the many years. Even our law enforcement knows that tracking down anabolic users is a joke and a waste of resources when there are "meth" labs spawning up all over the place and the damage that production of these recreational drugs and users are causing.

The damage of anabolics are blown way out of proportion.

When I state the dangers of getting involved with gear it is usually more related to the potential legal problems. Like the one guy in the video getting a 2 year jail sentence can really damage a person's future and career. Not to mention how damaging these legal problems can be to families when the father gets arrested. I "abused" for 10 straight years and have no long term health problems. All mine were temporary, such as, mood swings, depression and acne. I found this to be true with all others that I know so I believe fully that this video is accurate.

I could tell during the senate hearings that the doctors that they found had no real idea what they were talking about. They were not experts in the field and seemed to be hand picked for the senate hearing to state a really negative side.