Steroids Question

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Drew, Mar 18, 2006.

  1. Drew

    Drew Guest

    Hi, I'm not looking for a steroid source on this group, I was just wondering
    if anyone knows how reliable the so called "steroid sites" are that claim to
    be legitimate.

    examples:
    http://www.steroids-for-sale.com/
    http://retdomestic.com/
    http://buysteroids.us/
    http://www.x-forte.com/
    http://www.steroids-shop.com/
    http://www.allanabolic.com/

    I'm seriously thinking about doing my first cycle (Deca/Dianabol) but where
    I live (an island in the Indian Ocean) there is no chance of my finding
    someone who deals in AAS, leaving me no choice but mail order.

    If anyone has any experience of any of these sites, or knows of a reliable
    one, please get in touch!

    Many thanks

    Drew

    Tags:

  2. They are all legit (legit setups by cops)

    On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 17:44:45 +0400, "Drew" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Hi, I'm not looking for a steroid source on this group, I was just wondering
    >if anyone knows how reliable the so called "steroid sites" are that claim to
    >be legitimate.
    >
    >examples:
    >http://www.steroids-for-sale.com/
    >http://retdomestic.com/
    >http://buysteroids.us/
    >http://www.x-forte.com/
    >http://www.steroids-shop.com/
    >http://www.allanabolic.com/
    >
    >I'm seriously thinking about doing my first cycle (Deca/Dianabol) but where
    >I live (an island in the Indian Ocean) there is no chance of my finding
    >someone who deals in AAS, leaving me no choice but mail order.
    >
    >If anyone has any experience of any of these sites, or knows of a reliable
    >one, please get in touch!
    >
    >Many thanks
    >
    >Drew

  3. Barry Bonds

    Barry Bonds Guest

    What are steroids? Weight training and a personal nutritionist have
    turned me into one mean baseball slugging machine.