steroids???

cat3slayer

Apr 30, 2003
has anyone ever tried steroids? did you see results? good or bad? would you ever do them? safe ones vs. harsh ones? just curious....thanx:confused:

AVOID THEM. Why not try weight training, aerobics and proper diet, instead? Do yourself a favor.

The long term health affects of steroids far outweigh the short term benefits and they are illegal and unethical so don't use them

on the other hand the reason they are illegal is because they are bloody effective

Severe long term affects includes ulcers and amputations...in severe cases. Medically, they act as an antiinflammatory.

Steroids are very hard on the liver and kidneys. Continued usage usually leads to liver and kidney damage later in life. The benefits are not worth the gains! Train hard, rest harder!

The term "steroid" refers to the chemical shape and structure of various hormone molecules. There are various steroid hormones found in the human body.

You are talking about anabolic steroids, synthetic versions of testosterone.

Do they work??? Yes, especially if you want big muscles. But at what cost???

Testicular atrophy, baldness, severe acne, severe mood swings, violent outbursts, liver and kidney damage, increased stroke and heart attack risk are some of the more common side effects.

Also, you might get some jail time if you get caught with them, especially if you have large quantities "for sale."

Dude, it's not even close to being worth it if you are a pro, and even more ridiculous for anyone else to even consider. However wrong it might be, pros will go to desperate lengths to make sure they keep their jobs.

Drug use in the peloton will never be eliminated until every rider is ****** at the end of a race, not just random testing.

Don't take them. If you won a race on them, your victory will be hollow. When you dope in racing, you cheat the fans, you cheat your sponsors, and you cheat yourself. Don't do it!!!

Well said J-MAT, agree with you 100%.
If you can't do it on your own and you use something to give you an advantage in training/racing you actually STEAL someone else’s victory! Maybe winners who test +'ve should be charged with theft as well? Criminally - then sporting bodies might not be able to cover doping up the way they do!

there are many different types of AAS (anabolic/androgenic steroids) some more harmful than others and some have no side effects. even though many people oppose the use of steroids, i believe proper education is important and knowledge is the key to a safe life. please don't do anything without researching the good, the bad, and the ugly. steroids like equipose (boldenone) and deca (nandrolone undecanate) which aren't harmful, but steroids like anadrol (oxymetholone) are being widely used and cause some serious damage...and why? to "supplement" your deterating hormone levels or mimic your youth/adolesents when you grew widely? all this for the name of glory. it's amazing what people would do for a little glory. would you sell your soul for a gold medal?

Good to see the change of heart cat3slayer, I know you said originaly that you were "just curius" but its not worth it!

i've been doing my homework. there are some that seemed incredibly safe and not too expensive, but i decided that it just wasn't fair to myself or anyone else

Downhill Lancer said:
When used correctly steroids are very effective. You must use them in cycles and always take a hgc or similar to get levels back to normal when done you can find some great cycles that work and are safe here where i order my steroids and human growth hormone from mexico. www.fastgearhere.com  
People like you shouldn't exist, and by "shouldn't exist" I mean it'd be really nice of you to accidentally step in front of a bus, train, or howitzer as it fires.

I have not use them bu i have read about it. Steroids gives very good result first and we feel good but in long terms they have very dangerous effects on human health.