Steve Gartin goat partner Chas Clements

LIBERATOR

Guest
LOL, I see Steve Gartin is terrified of TKD, of which he was
threatened if he posted again he'd have to fight a TKD knife fighter.

But Chas, the old goat partner of Steve Gartin, is free to post,
because he actually admitted to Chos that he cannot fight, and doesn't
know how to spar.

So he is free to post, and continues to do so.

BUt I love their websites so much they make me laugh.

http://www.kuntaosilat.com/

www.chasclements.net

Boy, the group is almost boring without Steve Gartin.... I simply
don't post anymore because Chos have dominated and mitigated the
Gracies JJ, which was all scam in the first place. I'm a little
surprised by Chuck Norris stating they were very superior fighters.
But Chuck wasn't a grappler.

I for one think that Chos TKD fighting quality has sunken, but I'm not
seeing the secret black belt Cho society of which only special people
are invited to that class.. Oh well, I can't stand these prehistoric
Koreans with their overzealous campaign to take over the world and
mold the world to their image because they are terrified of any
diversity and alternate truths. Bruce Lee teachings did me great!!

www.bruceleefoundation.com

LIBERATOR wrote:

.... I'm a little
> surprised by Chuck Norris stating they were very superior fighters.
> But Chuck wasn't a grappler.

He has a brain, and you don't.
Well, not one that works, anyway.

Bruce Lee teachings did me great!!

You got out in a mere few months from your latest forced
hospitalization... that's the real secret

Mark

On Mar 30, 2:38 pm, Mark Goldberg <[email protected]> wrote:
> LIBERATOR wrote:
>
> ... I'm a little
>
> > surprised by Chuck Norris stating they were very superior fighters.
> > But Chuck wasn't a grappler.

> He has a brain, and you don't.
> Well, not one that works, anyway.
>
> Bruce Lee teachings did me great!!
>
> You got out in a mere few months from your latest forced
> hospitalization... that's the real secret
>
> Mark

Marky, you're worse than Gartin and Clements. Still to this day we
have no pictures of you fighting, no videos of you fighting, no
website for you, you're only a troller here to pretend.

You are good partner for Ride-A-Lot who also pretends in the mountain-
biking sport.

LIBERATOR wrote:

> You are good partner for Ride-A-Lot who also pretends in the mountain-
> biking sport.

I know... you don't take your meds
That.... I know

Mark

On Mar 30, 7:11 pm, Mark Goldberg <[email protected]> wrote:
> LIBERATOR wrote:
> > You are good partner for Ride-A-Lot who also pretends in the mountain-
> > biking sport.

> I know... you don't take your meds
> That.... I know
>
> Mark

Bah. You aren't even a martial-artist you little Jew ****.

"LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote
>> > You are good partner for Ride-A-Lot who also pretends in the mountain-
>> > biking sport.

>> I know... you don't take your meds
>> That.... I know

> Bah. You aren't even a martial-artist you little Jew ****.

Geez; Libby- ease up, buddy.
Fun's fun, and all that- no need to get snotty.

Chas

"LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote
> Tell Gartin I give him permission to post. Chos won't have him beat up
> if I give him permission.

He's a historical artifact- haven't spoken with him for almost two years. He
moved out-of-state about four years ago.
Time flies in the rubber-room, buddy- your meds, no doubt.

Chas

"LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:
[email protected]...
> On Mar 30, 7:11 pm, Mark Goldberg <[email protected]> wrote:
>> LIBERATOR wrote:
>> > You are good partner for Ride-A-Lot who also pretends in the mountain-
>> > biking sport.

>> I know... you don't take your meds
>> That.... I know
>>
>> Mark

> Bah. You aren't even a martial-artist you little Jew ****.

Mark does not practice any known form of martial-arts (jerking-off
with both hands is not really martial-arts), but he watches UFC gay-
wrestling while swilling beer in sports bars. I guess that still
qualifies him as some kind of martial-artist.

Wannabe
=======

LIBERATOR wrote:

> Bah. You aren't even a martial-artist you little Jew ****.

You show up around me, and you'll be going ... Baaah ..... Baaah,
psychopath.

Mark

[email protected] wrote:
.... he watches UFC gay-
> wrestling while swilling beer in sports bars. I guess that still
> qualifies him as some kind of martial-artist.

Once a month or so.... I like my down time.
You like to blow sailors.

Hey.... To each their own.

Mark

"Mark Goldberg" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:lEOQh.
[email protected]...
> [email protected] wrote:
>>

>> Mark does not practice any known form of martial-arts (jerking-off
>> with both hands is not really martial-arts)

> Once a month or so.... I like my down time.
>

> Mark

You can do it with both hands at the same time. I know it is not
martial-arts, but that's no easy feat. Kudos to you!

Wannabe
=======

[email protected] wrote:

> You can do it with both hands at the same time. I know it is not
> martial-arts, but that's no easy feat. Kudos to you!
>

> Wannabe
> =======

I understand that dreaming of salacious things about men, is something
that thrills you... but frankly, I just get the urge to bathe, and
cleanse myself of your creepiness every time you post.

Mark