Steve Irwin dead(The Croc.Hunter)

Carrera said:
Tyler Hamilton is a doglover. When his dog died it virtually knackered his Tour. The dog was called Tugboat and the Hamiltons thought the world of it.
virtually? didnt he come in about position # 12,098 ?

That sprinter Hausennwhatever was mainly to blame when he caused the peleton to crash and that included Tyler H who badly injured his back. That was the tour Tyler quit in the end.

MountainPro said:
virtually? didnt he come in about position # 12,098 ?

Carrera said:
Tyler Hamilton is a doglover. When his dog died it virtually knackered his Tour. The dog was called Tugboat and the Hamiltons thought the world of it.
Nothing to do with drugs, EPO, invented chimeras, and bloodloading then?
BTW Tugboat died of anaemia because his blood was in bad order.

The last I heard Tugs had cancer and was finally put down. Tyler had a very bad Tour but then went on to win his Gold Medal.

FredC said:
Nothing to do with drugs, EPO, invented chimeras, and bloodloading then?
BTW Tugboat died of anaemia because his blood was in bad order.

Because most U.K. soaps seem to be based on "pass the poison little sister" Chekov plots, the only soap we watch these days is Neighbours.

Let's face it, any hill-top community which believes the Paul Robinson myth about flood-risk has it coming.

However, after the sad death of the great Steve Irwin, will the show's makers now re-name the pathetic "Stingray" character? I think they should.

I ask this knowing that we in U.K. are at least 6 years behind you in Oz.

:eek: John :eek:

John Knees said:
Because most U.K. soaps seem to be based on "pass the poison little sister" Chekov plots, the only soap we watch these days is Neighbours.

Let's face it, any hill-top community which believes the Paul Robinson myth about flood-risk has it coming.

However, after the sad death of the great Steve Irwin, will the show's makers now re-name the pathetic "Stingray" character? I think they should.

I ask this knowing that we in U.K. are at least 6 years behind you in Oz.

They have just finished a huge kerfuffle here about renaming "Fairy Penguins" "Little Penguins" so as not to offend the gay community, so anything's possible.
Watching reheated Chekov sounds a much better deal to me than sitting in front of "Neighbours"
Slamming my **** in a car door sounds better than watching "Neighbours"
Dude!! it's not real!! It's filmed in Melbourne, the largest Greek city in the world outside Athens. That many WASPs all living in one street - don't think so.

Sheesh.

Slamming my **** in a car door sounds better than watching "Neighbours"
Dude!! it's not real!! It's filmed in Melbourne, the largest Greek city in the world outside Athens. That many WASPs all living in one street - don't think so.

Sheesh.[/QUOTE]It's not good you trying to be subtle, I can read between the lines, and I get a strong impression that you don't like "Neighbours".

I love it because it's so utterly unbelievable - a town with one policeman, a ****** lawyer who does ten minutes a day, people qualifying as garage mechanics after a six-week apprenticeship, an omnipresent doctor........

The only thing it lacks is Skippy - please!

All best wishes.