Steve Irwin, the Crocodile Man

Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman wrote:

> I was referring to the Hanoverians aka Windsor's. While they are at
> it, they should dump the House of Lords, and adopt a constitution that
> guarantees civil and human rights for UK citizens.

I thought those had recently been over-ruled in the US.

Brian Huntley wrote:
> Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman wrote:
>
> > I was referring to the Hanoverians aka Windsor's. While they are at
> > it, they should dump the House of Lords, and adopt a constitution that
> > guarantees civil and human rights for UK citizens.

> I thought those had recently been over-ruled in the US.

That's a whole 'nother subject (plenty to criticize, but unrelated to
INSTITUTIONALIZED HERITARY PRIVILEGE).

--
Tom Sherman - Here, not there.

Brian Huntley wrote:
> Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman wrote:
>
> > I was referring to the Hanoverians aka Windsor's. While they are at
> > it, they should dump the House of Lords, and adopt a constitution that
> > guarantees civil and human rights for UK citizens.

> I thought those had recently been over-ruled in the US.

That's a whole 'nother subject (plenty to criticize, but unrelated to
INSTITUTIONALIZED HERIDITARY PRIVILEGE).

--
Tom Sherman - Here, not there.

"Chuck Davis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> ... It is we Americans (the sole remaining super power in the world) who
>> best embody properly spoken and written English, especially those of us
>> from the Upper Midwest....

> The correct spelling is "superpower" - one word. Even in the Midwest.
>
> ChuckD

Chuck, I do not ever encourage others to play around with the English
language as that is reserved for only Great Ones like Myself.

I do not much like all this conjoining of words. I would like to see all
single words separated all the time. Frankly, I get damn sick and tired of
looking up words to see if they are joined or not. I leave that kind of
nonsense to the Germans who always like to run all their words together.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Terryc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman wrote:
>
>> [1] If the English were smart, they would toss out the freeloaders.

> Are they not waiting for the yanks to show them how.
> What is the mexican count now?
> Something I read said that the USA is also letting in 25,000 muslims a
> year into the USA as legitimate migrants. Aparrently quadrulpled the
> figure prior to 911.

The US is being flooded by illegal aliens, mainly from Mexico and Central
America. Europe is being flooded by immigrants (illegal?) from North Africa
and the Middle East. These are mostly all Muslims. Australia needs to worry
very much about this problem too as there are hundreds of millions of
Indians, Indonesians and Chinese to your immediate north.

But Terry makes a good point. A nation that will not or cannot control its
borders is not long for this world as a nation. Most Americans want the
border controlled, but it is our crazy politicians of both parties,
including President Bush, who mostly do not. Go figure!

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "Terryc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman wrote:
>>
>>> [1] If the English were smart, they would toss out the freeloaders.

>> Are they not waiting for the yanks to show them how.
>> What is the mexican count now?
>> Something I read said that the USA is also letting in 25,000 muslims a
>> year into the USA as legitimate migrants. Aparrently quadrulpled the
>> figure prior to 911.

> The US is being flooded by illegal aliens, mainly from Mexico and Central
> America. Europe is being flooded by immigrants (illegal?) from North Africa
> and the Middle East. These are mostly all Muslims. Australia needs to worry
> very much about this problem too as there are hundreds of millions of
> Indians, Indonesians and Chinese to your immediate north.
>
> But Terry makes a good point. A nation that will not or cannot control its
> borders is not long for this world as a nation. Most Americans want the
> border controlled, but it is our crazy politicians of both parties,
> including President Bush, who mostly do not. Go figure!

Figured.
There are now so many of the unwanted (by me and the white majority)
that the politicians are pandering to the minority vote just to get
re-elected. Hence the cycle continues until the country goes down the
tubes, and Bush is doing a fine job of trashing the US. If there even is
a US in 50 years it will be a very sorry place indeed. We will be the
new third world country since we have been so generous giving away all
our wealth to those poor developing nations who can't wait to eat our cake.
Bill Baka

> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

"bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Edward Dolan wrote:
>> "Terryc" <[email protected]> wrote in message

>>> Are they not waiting for the yanks to show them how.
>>> What is the mexican count now?
>>> Something I read said that the USA is also letting in 25,000 muslims a
>>> year into the USA as legitimate migrants. Aparrently quadrulpled the
>>> figure prior to 911.

>> The US is being flooded by illegal aliens, mainly from Mexico and Central
>> America. Europe is being flooded by immigrants (illegal?) from North
>> Africa and the Middle East. These are mostly all Muslims. Australia needs
>> to worry very much about this problem too as there are hundreds of
>> millions of Indians, Indonesians and Chinese to your immediate north.
>>
>> But Terry makes a good point. A nation that will not or cannot control
>> its borders is not long for this world as a nation. Most Americans want
>> the border controlled, but it is our crazy politicians of both parties,
>> including President Bush, who mostly do not. Go figure!

> Figured.
> There are now so many of the unwanted (by me and the white majority) that
> the politicians are pandering to the minority vote just to get re-elected.
> Hence the cycle continues until the country goes down the tubes, and Bush
> is doing a fine job of trashing the US. If there even is a US in 50 years
> it will be a very sorry place indeed. We will be the new third world
> country since we have been so generous giving away all our wealth to those
> poor developing nations who can't wait to eat our cake.
> Bill Baka

Agreed!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Terryc wrote:
>> Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman wrote:
>>
>> > [1] If the English were smart, they would toss out the freeloaders.

>> Are they not waiting for the yanks to show them how.

> I was referring to the Hanoverians aka Windsor's. While they are at
> it, they should dump the House of Lords, and adopt a constitution that
> guarantees civil and human rights for UK citizens.
>
>> What is the mexican count now?

> The real problem in the US is that the top 0.01% is trying to establish
> themselves as a permanent hereditary ruling class.

What an idiot!

> Most of the Mexican's I see are working their ass off trying to make
> some money to send to their families. If we want to start pointing
> fingers, take a look at the failed "Washington Consensus" neo-liberal
> trade and economic policies shoved down the throats of Central and
> South America by the World Bank and IMF.

What an idiot!

>> Something I read said that the USA is also letting in 25,000 muslims a
>> year into the USA as legitimate migrants.

> Anyone who thinks Islam is the problem is ignorant and/or irrationally
> prejudiced. Yes, there are a few who DELIBERATELY MISINTERPRET the
> teaching of Mohammed, but the same can be said for the followers of the
> other Abrahamic religions.

WHAT AN IDIOT!

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Edward Dolan wrote:
>>> "Terryc" <[email protected]> wrote in message

>>> The US is being flooded by illegal aliens, mainly from Mexico and Central
>>> America. Europe is being flooded by immigrants (illegal?) from North
>>> Africa and the Middle East. These are mostly all Muslims. Australia needs
>>> to worry very much about this problem too as there are hundreds of
>>> millions of Indians, Indonesians and Chinese to your immediate north.
>>>
>>> But Terry makes a good point. A nation that will not or cannot control
>>> its borders is not long for this world as a nation. Most Americans want
>>> the border controlled, but it is our crazy politicians of both parties,
>>> including President Bush, who mostly do not. Go figure!

>> Figured.
>> There are now so many of the unwanted (by me and the white majority) that
>> the politicians are pandering to the minority vote just to get re-elected.
>> Hence the cycle continues until the country goes down the tubes, and Bush
>> is doing a fine job of trashing the US. If there even is a US in 50 years
>> it will be a very sorry place indeed. We will be the new third world
>> country since we have been so generous giving away all our wealth to those
>> poor developing nations who can't wait to eat our cake.
>> Bill Baka

> Agreed!
>
> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

Yeah,
Anyone who would disagree with my obviously true statement should be
committed for lack of brain function. People are ignoring the obvious.
Bill Baka

bill wrote:
> Edward Dolan wrote:
> > "Terryc" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> >> Are they not waiting for the yanks to show them how.
> >> What is the mexican count now?
> >> Something I read said that the USA is also letting in 25,000 muslims a
> >> year into the USA as legitimate migrants. Aparrently quadrulpled the
> >> figure prior to 911.

> > The US is being flooded by illegal aliens, mainly from Mexico and Central
> > America. Europe is being flooded by immigrants (illegal?) from North Africa
> > and the Middle East. These are mostly all Muslims. Australia needs to worry
> > very much about this problem too as there are hundreds of millions of
> > Indians, Indonesians and Chinese to your immediate north.
> >
> > But Terry makes a good point. A nation that will not or cannot control its
> > borders is not long for this world as a nation. Most Americans want the
> > border controlled, but it is our crazy politicians of both parties,
> > including President Bush, who mostly do not. Go figure!

> Figured.
> There are now so many of the unwanted (by me and the white majority)
> that the politicians are pandering to the minority vote just to get
> re-elected. Hence the cycle continues until the country goes down the
> tubes, and Bush is doing a fine job of trashing the US. If there even is
> a US in 50 years it will be a very sorry place indeed. We will be the
> new third world country since we have been so generous giving away all
> our wealth to those poor developing nations who can't wait to eat our cake.

What goes around, comes around.

Fearless prediction: In fifty years time, the human population will be
around 1 billion.

--
Tom Sherman - Here, not there.

Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman wrote:
> bill wrote:
>> Edward Dolan wrote:
>>> "Terryc" <[email protected]> wrote in message

>>> The US is being flooded by illegal aliens, mainly from Mexico and Central
>>> America. Europe is being flooded by immigrants (illegal?) from North Africa
>>> and the Middle East. These are mostly all Muslims. Australia needs to worry
>>> very much about this problem too as there are hundreds of millions of
>>> Indians, Indonesians and Chinese to your immediate north.
>>>
>>> But Terry makes a good point. A nation that will not or cannot control its
>>> borders is not long for this world as a nation. Most Americans want the
>>> border controlled, but it is our crazy politicians of both parties,
>>> including President Bush, who mostly do not. Go figure!

>> Figured.
>> There are now so many of the unwanted (by me and the white majority)
>> that the politicians are pandering to the minority vote just to get
>> re-elected. Hence the cycle continues until the country goes down the
>> tubes, and Bush is doing a fine job of trashing the US. If there even is
>> a US in 50 years it will be a very sorry place indeed. We will be the
>> new third world country since we have been so generous giving away all
>> our wealth to those poor developing nations who can't wait to eat our cake.

> What goes around, comes around.
>
> Fearless prediction: In fifty years time, the human population will be
> around 1 billion.

Probably true, if not from a massive plague spread by all the jet set
suits, then a pandemic flu or just natural destruction of the planets'
ability to feed everyone. We may be the first species to actually cause
our own extinction by way of arrogance and technology.
Bill Baka

Don't feed the trolls-there is always '10%'...