Steve Knight if you are still with us

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Charles Ramsey, Feb 17, 2004.

  1. People like yourself call themselfs clydsdales on the web. Most clydsdales have switched to mountain
    bikes. However they do make very strong 700 c rims. Bill Mcready talks about wheel design in the
    santana catalog they will send you one free at santanainc.com. I've cracked two rims a double wall
    alesa 700 c and a syncros XLT mountain bike rim both on the back with a touring load of about 150
    lbs on the back wheel. I hope this helps.

    Tags:

  2. Steve Knight

    Steve Knight Guest

    On 17 Feb 2004 15:40:51 -0800, [email protected] (charles ramsey)
    wrote:

    >People like yourself call themselfs clydsdales on the web. Most clydsdales have switched to
    >mountain bikes. However they do make very strong 700 c rims.
    I fit that. but I also fit the I got this great racing bike in a trade and can't afford another one
    (G) but I am loosing weight so time will fix it (G)

    --
    Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes Custom made wooden planes at reasonable prices See http://www.knight-
    toolworks.com For prices and ordering instructions.