Steve Rex titanium frame

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Brian Ray, May 2, 2003.

  1. Brian Ray

    Brian Ray Guest

    Does anybody own one of Steve Rex's titanium road frames? Just looking for your general impressions.

    To head off any debates over frame materials: I've owned wonderful aluminum and steel bikes. No
    material is best or worst. Before I can no longer ride I just want to try out one of each "flavor."

    Thanks,

    Brian Ray

    Tags:

  2. I believe that with the Ti frames, Steve designs them and outsources the actual construction.

    I don't own a Rex titanium, but can speak highly of his frames, as everyone who has one (and lots of
    people around here do) seem to love them.

    Josh Zlotlow [email protected] Sacramento, California Sacramento Golden Wheelmen www.sacgw.com