Touring and recreational cycling · Public discussion

Steve's World Bike Trip

Started by SteveFox · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,554 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Touring and recreational cycling
Published
20 October 2005
Last activity
20 October 2005
Original author
SteveFox
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,554
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hey everyone. Im new around here, but not so new to cycling. I am currently in the process of planning an 80,000 km round the world bike trip to raise awareness for the David Suzuki Foundation and for sustainable Development. I will be departing Hinton, AB, Canada on July 1st, 2006. I have a website that is still under construction and very much a work in progress, but it is up at www.stevesworldbiketrip.com please feel free to check it out and let me know what you think. I am always open to suggestions and tips from anyone.

    Thanks

    Steve Fox

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.