Steven Cozza races with a Blackberry in his pocket?

In article
<02a0c54c-3091-4581-995c-d918fbc65932@z38g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>,
Fabrizio Mazzoleni <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Mar 27, 1:39 pm, bobcullinan <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Check out the photo he took from the mountain top finish of today's
> > stage at Castilla y Leon race.
> >
> > http://cycleto.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=85:ca...

> Soft Americans.

What are you talking about? Have you forgotten Andy Hampsten's legendary
victory on the Gavia?

On Mar 27, 6:27 pm, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:

> What are you talking about? Have you forgotten Andy Hampsten's legendary
> victory on the Gavia?
>
> --

Breukink and Chiocciolli were just having an off day.

On Mar 27, 7:27 pm, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:
> In article
> <02a0c54c-3091-4581-995c-d918fbc65...@z38g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>,
>  Fabrizio Mazzoleni <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On Mar 27, 1:39 pm, bobcullinan <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > Check out the photo he took from the mountain top finish of today's
> > > stage at Castilla y Leon race.

> > >http://cycleto.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=85:ca...

> > Soft Americans.

> What are you talking about? Have you forgotten Andy Hampsten's legendary
> victory on the Gavia?
>
> --
> Ryan Cousineau [email protected]://www.wiredcola.com/
> "In other newsgroups, they killfile trolls."
> "In rec.bicycles.racing, we coach them."

Dumbass,

Hampsten didn't win that day on the Gavia.

Fred

In article
<ed78776b-4b7e-40cd-a3a4-b0cf230f3e1e@e67g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>,
[email protected] wrote:

> On Mar 27, 7:27 pm, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:
> > In article
> > <02a0c54c-3091-4581-995c-d918fbc65...@z38g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>,
> >  Fabrizio Mazzoleni <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > Soft Americans.

> > What are you talking about? Have you forgotten Andy Hampsten's legendary
> > victory on the Gavia?
> >
> > --
> > Ryan Cousineau [email protected]://www.wiredcola.com/
> > "In other newsgroups, they killfile trolls."
> > "In rec.bicycles.racing, we coach them."

> Dumbass,
>
> Hampsten didn't win that day on the Gavia.
>
> Fred

Shows what you know. That day, he won the hearts of cycling fans
everywhere!

Did I mention he's dreamy?

Baited for flatfish, caught a large-mouth bass, not complaining,

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
>> Soft Americans.

> What are you talking about? Have you forgotten Andy Hampsten's legendary
> victory on the Gavia?

I know where your house lives, punk.

On Mar 28, 1:53 am, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:
> In article
> <ed78776b-4b7e-40cd-a3a4-b0cf230f3...@e67g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>,
>

>  [email protected] wrote:
> > On Mar 27, 7:27 pm, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > In article
> > > <02a0c54c-3091-4581-995c-d918fbc65...@z38g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>,

> > > What are you talking about? Have you forgotten Andy Hampsten's legendary
> > > victory on the Gavia?

> > > --
> > > Ryan Cousineau [email protected]://www.wiredcola.com/
> > > "In other newsgroups, they killfile trolls."
> > > "In rec.bicycles.racing, we coach them."

> > Dumbass,

> > Hampsten didn't win that day on the Gavia.

> > Fred

> Shows what you know. That day, he won the hearts of cycling fans
> everywhere!
>
> Did I mention he's dreamy?
>
> Baited for flatfish, caught a large-mouth bass, not complaining,
>
> --
> Ryan Cousineau [email protected]://www.wiredcola.com/
> "In other newsgroups, they killfile trolls."
> "In rec.bicycles.racing, we coach them."- Hide quoted text -

Are you gay, or do you just pretend to be?

In article <[email protected]>,
Ted van de Weteringe <[email protected]> wrote:

> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> >> Soft Americans.

> > What are you talking about? Have you forgotten Andy Hampsten's legendary
> > victory on the Gavia?

> I know where your house lives, punk.

My house doesn't think you're so tough, and challenges you to meet it at
the Starbucks in Sausalito:

<http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF-8&q=starbucks&n
ear=Sausalito,+CA&fb=1&cid=0,0,9884789856010310313&ll=37.856186,-122.4800
06&spn=0.008928,0.019226&z=16&iwloc=A>

My house says it will wear its Rapha Hamsten commemorative jersey so you
can recognize it:

<http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/rapha-commemorates-hampstens-giro-
ditalia-win-15317?CPN=RSS&SOURCE=BRGENNEWS>

"The year 1988 was a truly monumental one for Andy Hampsten both
individually and for his native United States. During that year's Giro
d'Italia, he triumphantly conquered the epic stage over the snowy and
treacherous Passo di Gavia..."

I'm just quoting the article. Hey, has anyone fixed the Wikipedia yet?
The "Gavia Pass" entry has some sort of vandalism by Dutch fans on it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavia_Pass

Claims "Breukink" (obviously a made-up name) won the stage in 1988.

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> Ted van de Weteringe <[email protected]> wrote:

>>> What are you talking about? Have you forgotten Andy Hampsten's legendary
>>> victory on the Gavia?

>> I know where your house lives, punk.

> My house doesn't think you're so tough, and challenges you to meet it at
> the Starbucks in Sausalito:
>
> <http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF-8&q=starbucks&n
> ear=Sausalito,+CA&fb=1&cid=0,0,9884789856010310313&ll=37.856186,-122.4800
> 06&spn=0.008928,0.019226&z=16&iwloc=A>
>
> My house says it will wear its Rapha Hamsten commemorative jersey so you
> can recognize it:
>
> <http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/rapha-commemorates-hampstens-giro-
> ditalia-win-15317?CPN=RSS&SOURCE=BRGENNEWS>
>
> "The year 1988 was a truly monumental one for Andy Hampsten both
> individually and for his native United States. During that year's Giro
> d'Italia, he triumphantly conquered the epic stage over the snowy and
> treacherous Passo di Gavia..."
>
> I'm just quoting the article. Hey, has anyone fixed the Wikipedia yet?
> The "Gavia Pass" entry has some sort of vandalism by Dutch fans on it:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavia_Pass
>
> Claims "Breukink" (obviously a made-up name) won the stage in 1988.

An outrage. Everyone knows Hampsten got to the top first
that day.

Bob Schwartz

fred.garvin wrote:
> Are you gay, or do you just pretend to be?

He's a gay libertarian.

In article
<164b128a-2c5a-4160-9f0a-2c1f2f1510e0@s13g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
[email protected] wrote:

> On Mar 28, 1:53 am, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:
> > In article
> > <ed78776b-4b7e-40cd-a3a4-b0cf230f3...@e67g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>,
> >

> >  [email protected] wrote:

> > > Dumbass,

> > > Hampsten didn't win that day on the Gavia.

> > > Fred

> > Shows what you know. That day, he won the hearts of cycling fans
> > everywhere!
> >
> > Did I mention he's dreamy?

> Are you gay, or do you just pretend to be?

I'm bikesexual.

Why, are you bike-curious?

On Mar 28, 10:57 am, Bob Schwartz <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> >  Ted van de Weteringe <[email protected]> wrote:

> >> I know where your house lives, punk.

> > My house doesn't think you're so tough, and challenges you to meet it at
> > the Starbucks in Sausalito:

> > <http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF-8&q=starbucks&n
> > ear=Sausalito,+CA&fb=1&cid=0,0,9884789856010310313&ll=37.856186,-122.4800
> > 06&spn=0.008928,0.019226&z=16&iwloc=A>

> > My house says it will wear its Rapha Hamsten commemorative jersey so you
> > can recognize it:

> > <http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/rapha-commemorates-hampstens-giro-
> > ditalia-win-15317?CPN=RSS&SOURCE=BRGENNEWS>

> > "The year 1988 was a truly monumental one for Andy Hampsten both
> > individually and for his native United States.  During that year's Giro
> > d'Italia, he triumphantly conquered the epic stage over the snowy and
> > treacherous Passo di Gavia..."

> > I'm just quoting the article. Hey, has anyone fixed the Wikipedia yet?
> > The "Gavia Pass" entry has some sort of vandalism by Dutch fans on it:

> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavia_Pass

> > Claims "Breukink" (obviously a made-up name) won the stage in 1988.

> An outrage. Everyone knows Hampsten got to the top first
> that day.
>
> Bob Schwartz- Hide quoted text -

But not with the panache that Pantani or Virenque would have given it.

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> In article
> <164b128a-2c5a-4160-9f0a-2c1f2f1510e0@s13g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
> [email protected] wrote:
>
>> On Mar 28, 1:53 am, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> In article
>>> <ed78776b-4b7e-40cd-a3a4-b0cf230f3...@e67g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>,

>>> Shows what you know. That day, he won the hearts of cycling fans
>>> everywhere!
>>>
>>> Did I mention he's dreamy?

>> Are you gay, or do you just pretend to be?

> I'm bikesexual.

There's a guy in Britain got in trouble for that sort of thing, you know.

Mark J.

In article <[email protected]>,
Mark <[email protected]> wrote:

> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> > In article
> > <164b128a-2c5a-4160-9f0a-2c1f2f1510e0@s13g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
> > [email protected] wrote:

> >> Are you gay, or do you just pretend to be?

> > I'm bikesexual.

> There's a guy in Britain got in trouble for that sort of thing, you know.

He was doing it wrong.

> He was doing it wrong.

You mean like never trimming anything off of the messages?

In article <[email protected]>,
"Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:

> "Ryan Cousineau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >
> > He was doing it wrong.

> You mean like never trimming anything off of the messages?

I like my disease.