STI Levers

T. Field

Guest
My DA STI levers got twisted out of position in a crash last weekend. Cursory inspection leaves me
no clue on how to loosen the lever with respect to the bar so I can reposition it. Help!

T. Field

T. Field wrote:
> My DA STI levers got twisted out of position in a crash last weekend. Cursory inspection leaves me
> no clue on how to loosen the lever with respect to the bar so I can reposition it. Help!

You'll need a long 5 mm Allen wrench, best is a balldriver type. Slip it inward from the front under
the rubber hood cover on the outer side of the STI body.

Sheldon "Also Knows Where The Hidden Screws In A Rolleiflex TLR Are" Brown
| War is God's way of teaching Americans geography. | -Ambrose Bierce |
+----------------------------------------------------+ Harris Cyclery, West Newton, Massachusetts

> Sheldon "Also Knows Where The Hidden Screws In A Rolleiflex TLR Are" Brown
> +----------------------------------------------------+
> | War is God's way of teaching Americans geography. | -Ambrose Bierce |
> +----------------------------------------------------+

Indeed.

http://www.rethinkingschools.org/just_fun/games/mapgame.html

--
Ted Bennett Portland OR

"Ted Bennett" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> > Sheldon "Also Knows Where The Hidden Screws In A Rolleiflex TLR Are"
Brown

but we ask ouselves...

Does Sheldon "Also Knows Where The Hidden Screws In A Rolleiflex TLR Are" Brown know where Sheldon
"Also Knows Where The Hidden Screws In A Rolleiflex TLR Are" Brown's own loose screws are????

I think we should be told, or if we are bells, tolled.

"Gearóid Ó Laoi, Garry Lee" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Ted Bennett" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > > Sheldon "Also Knows Where The Hidden Screws In A Rolleiflex TLR Are"
> Brown
>
> but we ask ouselves...
>
> Does Sheldon "Also Knows Where The Hidden Screws In A Rolleiflex TLR Are" Brown know where Sheldon
> "Also Knows Where The Hidden Screws In A Rolleiflex TLR Are" Brown's own loose screws are????
>

> I think we should be told, or if we are bells, tolled.

That is clever, but I didn't write that which you attributed to me.

--
Ted Bennett Portland OR