STI Levers

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by T. Field, Apr 3, 2003.

  1. T. Field

    T. Field Guest

    My DA STI levers got twisted out of position in a crash last weekend. Cursory inspection leaves me
    no clue on how to loosen the lever with respect to the bar so I can reposition it. Help!

    T. Field

    Tags:

  2. T. Field wrote:
    > My DA STI levers got twisted out of position in a crash last weekend. Cursory inspection leaves me
    > no clue on how to loosen the lever with respect to the bar so I can reposition it. Help!

    You'll need a long 5 mm Allen wrench, best is a balldriver type. Slip it inward from the front under
    the rubber hood cover on the outer side of the STI body.

    Sheldon "Also Knows Where The Hidden Screws In A Rolleiflex TLR Are" Brown
    | War is God's way of teaching Americans geography. | -Ambrose Bierce |
    +----------------------------------------------------+ Harris Cyclery, West Newton, Massachusetts

  3. Ted Bennett

    Ted Bennett Guest

    > Sheldon "Also Knows Where The Hidden Screws In A Rolleiflex TLR Are" Brown
    > +----------------------------------------------------+
    > | War is God's way of teaching Americans geography. | -Ambrose Bierce |
    > +----------------------------------------------------+

    Indeed.

    http://www.rethinkingschools.org/just_fun/games/mapgame.html

    --
    Ted Bennett Portland OR

  4. W K

    W K Guest

  5. "Ted Bennett" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > > Sheldon "Also Knows Where The Hidden Screws In A Rolleiflex TLR Are"
    Brown

    but we ask ouselves...

    Does Sheldon "Also Knows Where The Hidden Screws In A Rolleiflex TLR Are" Brown know where Sheldon
    "Also Knows Where The Hidden Screws In A Rolleiflex TLR Are" Brown's own loose screws are????

    I think we should be told, or if we are bells, tolled.

  6. Ted Bennett

    Ted Bennett Guest

    "Gearóid Ó Laoi, Garry Lee" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Ted Bennett" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > > Sheldon "Also Knows Where The Hidden Screws In A Rolleiflex TLR Are"
    > Brown
    >
    > but we ask ouselves...
    >
    > Does Sheldon "Also Knows Where The Hidden Screws In A Rolleiflex TLR Are" Brown know where Sheldon
    > "Also Knows Where The Hidden Screws In A Rolleiflex TLR Are" Brown's own loose screws are????
    >

    > I think we should be told, or if we are bells, tolled.

    That is clever, but I didn't write that which you attributed to me.

    --
    Ted Bennett Portland OR