Stick to the rules alltogether!

No_Positives said:
This is unnecessary and not what these forums are about. I have reported you to the administrator.
LIVE WRONG! Cheat to win? Lie? $300 sneakers?

Is that what doping heroics are all about?

Wolf has no problem with cheaters leading charitable organizations that sell Nike products. A mixed bag of ethical delusion.

Gregers said:
If I were Wolfix I would be incandescent at any association with the banal opinions of No Pos. or whatever amalgam of names he/she/it/dog/***** is currently using. Although I frequently find myself in complete disagreement with Wolfix's somewhat cynical World view (admittedly, such cynicism is often richly justified) he at least has an informed understanding of the dirty game of pro cycling. Unlike No Positive et al, who is merely a come lately, no nothing, fanboy.
Hint to Fanboy:-when you come back at me-as you will-do try to come up with something a bit more original than your usual dire, anally fixated line of insults.

No_Positives said:
This is unnecessary and not what these forums are about. I have reported you to the administrator.
I'm in complete agreement. ****ing with people has no place on this or any other forum. Lim, could you please put a stop to this?

Mo_Positives said:
I'm in complete agreement. ****ing with people has no place on this or any other forum. Lim, could you please put a stop to this?
great avatar Mo'

Mo_Positives said:
This is good. I will admit it. Lance would even enjoy it. Good to see creativity is alive and well on Cycling Forums.

No_Positives said:
This is good. I will admit it. Lance would even enjoy it. Good to see creativity is alive and well on Cycling Forums.
Ivan Basso owns Nike Lance's blood account now.

That's pretty rich coming from the most gratuitously offensive poster on this forum. I think I'm going to wear this one as a badge of honour, Fanboy.
To quote something that sadly will only chime with those familiar with ancient UK sitcoms :- 'They don't like it up 'em, Captain Mainwaring'

No_Positives said:

No_Positives said:
Seriously, you turned in someone for calling you names? That is so insanely hypocritical that I am convinced that you really do need psychological help.
Oh, and tell Lance that I said I think he is a *****, but thanks for all of the cancer money. Just goes to show that even a narcissistic dope fiend can do some good....you turned someone in.....man....you really are amusing.

Gregers said:
That's pretty rich coming from the most gratuitously offensive poster on this forum. I think I'm going to wear this one as a badge of honour, Fanboy.
To quote something that sadly will only chime with those familiar with ancient UK sitcoms :- 'They don't like it up 'em, Captain Mainwaring'
Take it as a badge of honor. JSull14/No Positives won't even respond to me. Must mean she wants to duck my questions because she knows she is wrong.

She just spews venom, calls people names and ignores facts and reason.

Hard to be lieve she is such a liberal.

Bonjour mon amie.

Frigo

Cheers, mon vieux.
There seems to be a fair bit of confusion regarding the gender of The Snitch.
He or she, what is it? Maybe it adopts a different sexual persona for each of it's multiple posting identities. Possibly it could be transgender-that would explain quite a lot.
The categorisation of it's brain is a much trickier proposition. I'm beginning to veer towards classifying it as non-sentient. I accept, however, that I could be misdiagnosing something that is caused by a major medical problem. Either way, it is all very sad.

Frigo's Luggage said:
Take it as a badge of honor. JSull14/No Positives won't even respond to me. Must mean she wants to duck my questions because she knows she is wrong.

She just spews venom, calls people names and ignores facts and reason.

Hard to be lieve she is such a liberal.

Bonjour mon amie.

Frigo

CH: I believe there is a show in Germany next week and a certain retired cyclist will be there promoting his sportswear.
It could be an interesting scenario with those charges still pending.
You gonna be there?

jhuskey said:
CH: I believe there is a show in Germany next week and a certain retired cyclist will be there promoting his sportswear.
You gonna be there?
do you know when he is going to announce his book deal?

Jan will team up with Roid Landis's publisher.

Sally Jenkins won't work with Ule---Nike's Lance has the exclusive agency.

Klodifan said:

jhuskey said:
You gonna be there?
I wasn't planning it but.... that could change. Thanks for the tip!

Klodifan said:

My impression is that he has not made any decisions at this time. I am sure he will dope during the transcription.
BTW:Last sentence for the benefit of Flyer.....I mean...whatever the hell his incarnate name is this time around.

Jan must stay medicated 24/7 for another ten years---just like his supporters and Lance LAF donors.

His deal will be paid in cow paddies casue no money is left for his sorry tale after Landis, Pharmstrong, Vick, Kobe, Bonds laugh tracks.

Jan played the coward card and he won't be endorsed now.

jhuskey said:
My impression is that he has not made any decisions at this time. I am sure he will dope during the transcription.
BTW:Last sentence for the benefit of Flyer.....I mean...whatever the hell his incarnate name is this time around.

Hein-Verbruggen said:
Jan must stay medicated 24/7 for another ten years---just like his supporters and Lance LAF donors.

His deal will be paid in cow paddies casue no money is left for his sorry tale after Landis, Pharmstrong, Vick, Kobe, Bonds laugh tracks.

Jan played the coward card and he won't be endorsed now.
I think most on this board know who the coward is... :rolleyes:

Gregers said:
Cheers, mon vieux.
There seems to be a fair bit of confusion regarding the gender of The Snitch.
He or she, what is it? Maybe it adopts a different sexual persona for each of it's multiple posting identities. Possibly it could be transgender-that would explain quite a lot.
The categorisation of it's brain is a much trickier proposition. I'm beginning to veer towards classifying it as non-sentient. I accept, however, that I could be misdiagnosing something that is caused by a major medical problem. Either way, it is all very sad.
Multiple personality disorder? You'd think at least one of them would have a sense of humor, though. :p