still going stronge

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Anglea Woollcom, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. I just wanted to report that I am doing good. Great infact. I have eatten really well today and
    well under points. I am going to do better tonight when I go to work. I have to stick to this. This
    is something that I want. I have wanted this for a long time. And I know that doing this the
    healthy way , will get me there and keep me there. So tomorrow, when I come home from work I will
    do my exercise. And my ab work. I am also going to try and not weight myself until Friday morning.
    I am one of those people that like to weigh her self everyday. But not this time around. So wish me
    luck. Oh I forgot to mention I had an NSV on Sat night. My boyfriend asked me how much that I
    weighed? And I asked him why? He said no reason just wondering, you look skinner thats all.....And
    then went about what he was doing. That made me smile. And I guess thats why I want to keep working
    at this. Even though I may not notice any change other people are. And since we have been going out
    he has never noticed wheather or not I have lost any weight so.That made me very happy. I guess I
    am doing something right after all?????? Anyway, thats all for now. Sorry this is so long. But I
    just wanted to share.

    Angie
    152.5/135/130/125 current/116lbs??????final ??????? fingurs crossed.

    Tags:

  2. Good for you for staying OP today. You've got a good plan for tomorrow as well. Hearing the
    compliments from others does a lot to keep the motivation high.

    Prairie Roots On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 13:53:49 -0500, "Anglea Woollcombe"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I just wanted to report that I am doing good. Great infact. I have eatten really well today and
    > well under points. I am going to do better tonight when I go to work. I have to stick to this.
    > This is something that I want. I have wanted this for a long time. And I know that doing this the
    > healthy way , will get me there and keep me there. So tomorrow, when I come home from work I will
    > do my exercise. And my ab work. I am also going to try and not weight myself until Friday morning.
    > I am one of those people that like to weigh her self everyday. But not this time around. So wish
    > me luck. Oh I forgot to mention I had an NSV on Sat night. My boyfriend asked me how much that I
    > weighed? And I asked him why? He said no reason just wondering, you look skinner thats all.....And
    > then went about what he was doing. That made me smile. And I guess thats why I want to keep
    > working at this. Even though I may not notice any change other people are. And since we have been
    > going out he has never noticed wheather or not I have lost any weight so.That made me very happy.
    > I guess I am doing something right after all?????? Anyway, thats all for now. Sorry this is so
    > long. But I just wanted to share.
    >
    >Angie
    >152.5/135/130/125 current/116lbs??????final ??????? fingurs crossed.

  3. Great NSV, Anglea. And it sure is nice when someone notices ;-D Elaine K

    Anglea Woollcombe wrote:

    > I just wanted to report that I am doing good. Great infact. I have eatten really well today and
    > well under points. I am going to do better tonight when I go to work. I have to stick to this.
    > This is something that I want. I have wanted this for a long time. And I know that doing this the
    > healthy way , will get me there and keep me there. So tomorrow, when I come home from work I will
    > do my exercise. And my ab work. I am also going to try and not weight myself until Friday morning.
    > I am one of those people that like to weigh her self everyday. But not this time around. So wish
    > me luck. Oh I forgot to mention I had an NSV on Sat night. My boyfriend asked me how much that I
    > weighed? And I asked him why? He said no reason just wondering, you look skinner thats all.....And
    > then went about what he was doing. That made me smile. And I guess thats why I want to keep
    > working at this. Even though I may not notice any change other people are. And since we have been
    > going out he has never noticed wheather or not I have lost any weight so.That made me very happy.
    > I guess I am doing something right after all?????? Anyway, thats all for now. Sorry this is so
    > long. But I just wanted to share.
    >
    >Angie
    >152.5/135/130/125 current/116lbs??????final ??????? fingurs crossed.

  4. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Good for you, Angie!! I like that your boyfriend noticed your weightloss!!

    Connie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh