still going stronge

• Thread starter Anglea Woollcom
  • Start date

A

Anglea Woollcom

I just wanted to report that I am doing good. Great infact. I have eatten really well today and
well under points. I am going to do better tonight when I go to work. I have to stick to this. This
is something that I want. I have wanted this for a long time. And I know that doing this the
healthy way , will get me there and keep me there. So tomorrow, when I come home from work I will
do my exercise. And my ab work. I am also going to try and not weight myself until Friday morning.
I am one of those people that like to weigh her self everyday. But not this time around. So wish me
luck. Oh I forgot to mention I had an NSV on Sat night. My boyfriend asked me how much that I
weighed? And I asked him why? He said no reason just wondering, you look skinner thats all.....And
then went about what he was doing. That made me smile. And I guess thats why I want to keep working
at this. Even though I may not notice any change other people are. And since we have been going out
he has never noticed wheather or not I have lost any weight so.That made me very happy. I guess I
am doing something right after all?????? Anyway, thats all for now. Sorry this is so long. But I
just wanted to share.

Angie
152.5/135/130/125 current/116lbs??????final ??????? fingurs crossed.

Good for you for staying OP today. You've got a good plan for tomorrow as well. Hearing the
compliments from others does a lot to keep the motivation high.

Prairie Roots On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 13:53:49 -0500, "Anglea Woollcombe"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> I just wanted to report that I am doing good. Great infact. I have eatten really well today and
> well under points. I am going to do better tonight when I go to work. I have to stick to this.
> This is something that I want. I have wanted this for a long time. And I know that doing this the
> healthy way , will get me there and keep me there. So tomorrow, when I come home from work I will
> do my exercise. And my ab work. I am also going to try and not weight myself until Friday morning.
> I am one of those people that like to weigh her self everyday. But not this time around. So wish
> me luck. Oh I forgot to mention I had an NSV on Sat night. My boyfriend asked me how much that I
> weighed? And I asked him why? He said no reason just wondering, you look skinner thats all.....And
> then went about what he was doing. That made me smile. And I guess thats why I want to keep
> working at this. Even though I may not notice any change other people are. And since we have been
> going out he has never noticed wheather or not I have lost any weight so.That made me very happy.
> I guess I am doing something right after all?????? Anyway, thats all for now. Sorry this is so
> long. But I just wanted to share.
>
>Angie
>152.5/135/130/125 current/116lbs??????final ??????? fingurs crossed.

Great NSV, Anglea. And it sure is nice when someone notices ;-D Elaine K

Anglea Woollcombe wrote:

> I just wanted to report that I am doing good. Great infact. I have eatten really well today and
> well under points. I am going to do better tonight when I go to work. I have to stick to this.
> This is something that I want. I have wanted this for a long time. And I know that doing this the
> healthy way , will get me there and keep me there. So tomorrow, when I come home from work I will
> do my exercise. And my ab work. I am also going to try and not weight myself until Friday morning.
> I am one of those people that like to weigh her self everyday. But not this time around. So wish
> me luck. Oh I forgot to mention I had an NSV on Sat night. My boyfriend asked me how much that I
> weighed? And I asked him why? He said no reason just wondering, you look skinner thats all.....And
> then went about what he was doing. That made me smile. And I guess thats why I want to keep
> working at this. Even though I may not notice any change other people are. And since we have been
> going out he has never noticed wheather or not I have lost any weight so.That made me very happy.
> I guess I am doing something right after all?????? Anyway, thats all for now. Sorry this is so
> long. But I just wanted to share.
>
>Angie
>152.5/135/130/125 current/116lbs??????final ??????? fingurs crossed.
>
>

Good for you, Angie!! I like that your boyfriend noticed your weightloss!!

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5

Anglea Woollcombe wrote:
> do my exercise. And my ab work. I am also going to try and not weight myself until Friday
> morning. I am one of those people that like to weigh her self everyday. But not this time around.
> So wish me luck. Oh I forgot to mention I had an NSV on Sat night. My boyfriend asked me how much
> that I weighed? And I asked him why? He said no reason just wondering, you look skinner thats
> all.....And then went about what he was doing. That made me smile. And I guess thats why I want
> to keep working at this. Even though I may not notice any change other people are. And since we
> have been going out he has never noticed wheather or not I have lost any weight so.That made me
> very happy. I guess I am doing something right after all?????? Anyway, thats all for now. Sorry
> this is so long. But I just wanted to share.
>
> Angie
> 152.5/135/130/125 current/116lbs??????final ??????? fingurs crossed.