rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

Still looking for a 1" Look HSC3 fork

Started by G. Talbot · · Last activity · 4 posts · 582 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
8 March 2006
Last activity
10 March 2006
Original author
G. Talbot
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
582
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am still I looking for a new or used (in good shape) Look HSC 3
    carbon fork for a 1" steering tube.

    Email me at [email hidden]

    Thanks in advance,

    GT

  2. bfd said:


    "G. Talbot" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I am still I looking for a new or used (in good shape) Look HSC 3
    carbon fork for a 1" steering tube.


    If new, 1" Look HSC forks are available:

    Cambria has them:
    http://www.cambriabike.com/shopexd.asp?id=19381

    So does Lickton:
    lickbike.comproductpage.aspx

    Is this a good fork? How does it compare to Reynolds Ouzo or Alpha Q
    sub3/GS-10?

    Thanks for these leads. However, I am not looking to pay tose prices
    given the fact I paid $75.00 last year for a new HSC3.

    Is this a good fork? That is a subjective question. In my case it is
    substantially better than the stock carbon fork that came on my Trek
    5500. My 5500 is a 1996.

  3. "G. Talbot" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I am still I looking for a new or used (in good shape) Look HSC 3
    carbon fork for a 1" steering tube.


    If new, 1" Look HSC forks are available:

    Cambria has them:
    http://www.cambriabike.com/shopexd.asp?id=19381

    So does Lickton:
    lickbike.comproductpage.aspx

    Is this a good fork? How does it compare to Reynolds Ouzo or Alpha Q
    sub3/GS-10?

  4. "G. Talbot" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    bfd said:


    "G. Talbot" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I am still I looking for a new or used (in good shape) Look HSC 3
    carbon fork for a 1" steering tube.


    If new, 1" Look HSC forks are available:

    Cambria has them:
    http://www.cambriabike.com/shopexd.asp?id=19381

    So does Lickton:
    lickbike.comproductpage.aspx

    Is this a good fork? How does it compare to Reynolds Ouzo or Alpha Q
    sub3/GS-10?

    Thanks for these leads. However, I am not looking to pay tose prices
    given the fact I paid $75.00 last year for a new HSC3.

    Is this a good fork? That is a subjective question. In my case it is
    substantially better than the stock carbon fork that came on my Trek
    5500. My 5500 is a 1996.

    Yes, Look make VERY good forks. But for full price I'd probably go with an
    Easton.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.