still trying

Angie

Guest
I am still trying to get back on track. I am getting better at somethings but there are others that
i need to work on. which i am doing, i have been craving sugar the last couple of days. and i have
no idea why. any ideas on how i can get past them. i do fine until about 2 in the after noon then i
just have to have something with sugar in it. it doesn't matter what it is. it can be anything at
all. I really need to stop doing this because i have been feeling so sick the last couple of days
that i don't like it one bit. On an up side today i found out that I am moving into a new apartment
at the end of march. and in the building there is a work out room. i can't wait. now i don't have to
pay for a memebership. And the best thing i can exercise whenever i want to pretty much. i am happy
about this. so far i have exercised 4 times this week. and have been drinking my water. i am almost
finished a 32 oz bottle of water. I bought a water bottle that holds 32 oz's of water and will try
and drink one of these a night if i can when i am at home. anyway, just thought i would eport how
things are going for me they are slowly getting there congrads to everyone else who has lost this
week and to those who haven't don't give up because i am not. tomorrow is another day in fact today
is a new start. angie

great news on the move. Eat a dill pickle when you crave sugar, that helps
some people. continued good progress to you, Lee
Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:rUy%[email protected]...
> I am still trying to get back on track. I am getting better at somethings but there are others
> that i need to work on. which i am doing, i have been craving sugar the last couple of days. and i
> have no idea why. any ideas
on
> how i can get past them. i do fine until about 2 in the after noon then i just have to have
> something with sugar in it. it doesn't matter what it
is.
> it can be anything at all. I really need to stop doing this because i have been feeling so sick
the
> last couple of days that i don't like it one bit. On an up side today i found out that I am moving
> into a new apartment at the end of march. and
in
> the building there is a work out room. i can't wait. now i don't have to
pay
> for a memebership. And the best thing i can exercise whenever i want to pretty much. i am happy
> about this. so far i have exercised 4 times this week. and
have
> been drinking my water. i am almost finished a 32 oz bottle of water. I bought a water bottle that
> holds 32 oz's of water and will try and drink
one
> of these a night if i can when i am at home. anyway, just thought i would eport how things are
> going for me they are slowly getting there congrads to everyone else who has lost this week and to
> those who haven't don't give up because i am not. tomorrow is another day in fact today is a new
> start. angie

Hi Angie,

One thing that I noticed is that I get really bad sweet cravings when I drink product with
artificial sweeteners (particularly Crystal Light). I also found that a piece of real bubble gum
helps me with sugar cravings too (only 1/2 a point).

Then again, you might be able to stave off the sugar cravings if you plan for them on a daily basis
and then remind yourself that you are allowed to satisfy the craving.

Julie

"Angie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:rUy%[email protected]...
> I am still trying to get back on track. I am getting better at somethings but there are others
> that i need to work on. which i am doing, i have been craving sugar the last couple of days. and i
> have no idea why. any ideas
on
> how i can get past them. i do fine until about 2 in the after noon then i just have to have
> something with sugar in it. it doesn't matter what it
is.
> it can be anything at all. I really need to stop doing this because i have been feeling so sick
the
> last couple of days that i don't like it one bit. On an up side today i found out that I am moving
> into a new apartment at the end of march. and
in
> the building there is a work out room. i can't wait. now i don't have to
pay
> for a memebership. And the best thing i can exercise whenever i want to pretty much. i am happy
> about this. so far i have exercised 4 times this week. and
have
> been drinking my water. i am almost finished a 32 oz bottle of water. I bought a water bottle that
> holds 32 oz's of water and will try and drink
one
> of these a night if i can when i am at home. anyway, just thought i would eport how things are
> going for me they are slowly getting there congrads to everyone else who has lost this week and to
> those who haven't don't give up because i am not. tomorrow is another day in fact today is a new
> start. angie

thanks for the advice guys. i'll try anything at this points. anything more would be greatful. i do
drink alot of diet pop so i will try and cut back on it today and see if that helps. exercised 5
times this week. walked 1.5 miles each day and did ab work three days.

angie

will weigh in tomrrow. "skiur" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:B8mdnZMkHehJdaPd3cwC-
[email protected]...
> Hi Angie,
>
> One thing that I noticed is that I get really bad sweet cravings when I drink product with
> artificial sweeteners (particularly Crystal Light). I also found that a piece of real bubble gum
> helps me with sugar cravings
too
> (only 1/2 a point).
>
> Then again, you might be able to stave off the sugar cravings if you plan for them on a daily
> basis and then remind yourself that you are allowed to satisfy the craving.
>
> Julie
>

> "Angie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:rUy%[email protected]...
> > I am still trying to get back on track. I am getting better at
somethings
> > but there are others that i need to work on. which i am doing, i have
been
> > craving sugar the last couple of days. and i have no idea why. any ideas
> on
> > how i can get past them. i do fine until about 2 in the after noon then
> > just have to have something with sugar in it. it doesn't matter what it
> is.
> > it can be anything at all. I really need to stop doing this because i have been feeling so sick
> the
> > last couple of days that i don't like it one bit. On an up side today i found out that I am
> > moving into a new apartment at the end of march. and
> in
> > the building there is a work out room. i can't wait. now i don't have to
> pay
> > for a memebership. And the best thing i can exercise whenever i want to pretty much. i am happy
> > about this. so far i have exercised 4 times this week. and
> have
> > been drinking my water. i am almost finished a 32 oz bottle of water. I bought a water bottle
> > that holds 32 oz's of water and will try and drink
> one
> > of these a night if i can when i am at home. anyway, just thought i would eport how things are
> > going for me they are slowly getting there congrads to everyone else who has lost this week and
> > to those who
haven't
> > don't give up because i am not. tomorrow is another day in fact today is
> > new start. angie

"Angie" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:rUy%[email protected]:

> I am still trying to get back on track. I am getting better at somethings but there are others
> that i need to work on. which i am doing, i have been craving sugar the last couple of days. and
> i have no idea why. any ideas on how i can get past them. i do fine until about 2 in the after
> noon then i just have to have something with sugar in it. it doesn't matter what it is. it can be
> anything at all. I really need to stop doing this because i have been feeling so sick the last
> couple of days that i don't like it one bit. On an up side today i found out that I am moving
> into a new apartment at the end of march. and in the building there is a work out room. i can't
> wait. now i don't have to pay for a memebership. And the best thing i can exercise whenever i
> want to pretty much. i am happy about this. so far i have exercised 4 times this week. and have
> been drinking my water. i am almost finished a 32 oz bottle of water. I bought a water bottle
> that holds 32 oz's of water and will try and drink one of these a night if i can when i am at
> home. anyway, just thought i would eport how things are going for me they are slowly getting
> there congrads to everyone else who has lost this week and to those who haven't don't give up
> because i am not. tomorrow is another day in fact today is a new start. angie

I use hard candy when I get a craving, peppermint or cinnamon work great. It lasts a long time (if
you suck on it and don't bite) and it is low in points.

Chris

--
Started Weight Watchers together February 2002: Chris
332.4/184.6/185 Lifetime since 12/13/03 Pat

We're all still trying, whether it's to stay on program or to get back on program. Sometimes we have
to try a little harder than other times. But trying, making the effort, not giving up even when it's
hard and can't do it, is what it's all about.

Good job on the water.

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 22:33:32 -0500, "Angie" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I am still trying to get back on track. I am getting better at somethings but there are others
> that i need to work on. which i am doing, i have been craving sugar the last couple of days. and i
> have no idea why. any ideas on how i can get past them. i do fine until about 2 in the after noon
> then i just have to have something with sugar in it. it doesn't matter what it is. it can be
> anything at all. I really need to stop doing this because i have been feeling so sick the last
> couple of days that i don't like it one bit. On an up side today i found out that I am moving into
> a new apartment at the end of march. and in the building there is a work out room. i can't wait.
> now i don't have to pay for a memebership. And the best thing i can exercise whenever i want to
> pretty much. i am happy about this. so far i have exercised 4 times this week. and have been
> drinking my water. i am almost finished a 32 oz bottle of water. I bought a water bottle that
> holds 32 oz's of water and will try and drink one of these a night if i can when i am at home.
> anyway, just thought i would eport how things are going for me they are slowly getting there
> congrads to everyone else who has lost this week and to those who haven't don't give up because i
> am not. tomorrow is another day in fact today is a new start. angie

Prairie Roots
232/161/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

well i did alot better today. i had one thing that had sugar in it. which is better then i did at
the beginning of the week, i'm off from my day job this weekend. so i will work so i will work on
the sugar habit. which is what it
is.i did make some good sncak and meal choices today. though. so i am making progress. one day at a
time right. anyway, hope everyone else had a good week. take care and will write soon angie

"Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> We're all still trying, whether it's to stay on program or to get back on program. Sometimes we
> have to try a little harder than other times. But trying, making the effort, not giving up even
> when it's hard and can't do it, is what it's all about.
>
> Good job on the water.
>
> On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 22:33:32 -0500, "Angie" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > I am still trying to get back on track. I am getting better at
somethings
> >but there are others that i need to work on. which i am doing, i have
been
> >craving sugar the last couple of days. and i have no idea why. any ideas
on
> >how i can get past them. i do fine until about 2 in the after noon then i just have to have
> >something with sugar in it. it doesn't matter what it
it.
> >it can be anything at all. I really need to stop doing this because i have been feeling so sick
the
> >last couple of days that i don't like it one bit. On an up side today i found out that I am
> >moving into a new apartment at the end of march. and
in
> >the building there is a work out room. i can't wait. now i don't have to
pay
> >for a memebership. And the best thing i can exercise whenever i want to pretty much. i am happy
> >about this. so far i have exercised 4 times this week. and
have
> >been drinking my water. i am almost finished a 32 oz bottle of water. I bought a water bottle
> >that holds 32 oz's of water and will try and drink
one
> >of these a night if i can when i am at home. anyway, just thought i would eport how things are
> >going for me they are slowly getting there congrads to everyone else who has lost this week and
> >to those who haven't don't give up because i am not. tomorrow is another day in fact today is
> >new start. angie
> >

> Prairie Roots
> 232/161/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

you are doing very well, Lee
Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:noV%[email protected]...
> well i did alot better today. i had one thing that had sugar in it. which
is
> better then i did at the beginning of the week, i'm off from my day job
this
> weekend. so i will work so i will work on the sugar habit. which is what
it
> is.i did make some good sncak and meal choices today. though. so i am
making
> progress. one day at a time right. anyway, hope everyone else had a good week. take care and will
> write soon angie
>
> "Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > We're all still trying, whether it's to stay on program or to get back on program. Sometimes we
> > have to try a little harder than other times. But trying, making the effort, not giving up even
> > when it's hard and can't do it, is what it's all about.
> >
> > Good job on the water.
> >
> > On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 22:33:32 -0500, "Angie" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > > I am still trying to get back on track. I am getting better at
> somethings
> > >but there are others that i need to work on. which i am doing, i have
> been
> > >craving sugar the last couple of days. and i have no idea why. any
ideas
> on
> > >how i can get past them. i do fine until about 2 in the after noon then
> > >just have to have something with sugar in it. it doesn't matter what it
> is.
> > >it can be anything at all. I really need to stop doing this because i have been feeling so sick
> the
> > >last couple of days that i don't like it one bit. On an up side today i found out that I am
> > >moving into a new apartment at the end of march.
and
> in
> > >the building there is a work out room. i can't wait. now i don't have
> pay
> > >for a memebership. And the best thing i can exercise whenever i want to pretty much. i am happy
> > >about this. so far i have exercised 4 times this week. and
> have
> > >been drinking my water. i am almost finished a 32 oz bottle of water. I bought a water bottle
> > >that holds 32 oz's of water and will try and
drink
> one
> > >of these a night if i can when i am at home. anyway, just thought i would eport how things are
> > >going for me they are slowly getting there congrads to everyone else who has lost this week and
> > >to those who
haven't
> > >don't give up because i am not. tomorrow is another day in fact today
is
> > >new start. angie
> > >

> > Prairie Roots
> > 232/161/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

i am working on it. it hasn't been easy for me the last couple of weeks. but i am getting better
with my eating and the choices that i make.

angie "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> you are doing very well, Lee Angie <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:noV%[email protected]...
> > well i did alot better today. i had one thing that had sugar in it.
which
> is
> > better then i did at the beginning of the week, i'm off from my day job
> this
> > weekend. so i will work so i will work on the sugar habit. which is what
> it
> > is.i did make some good sncak and meal choices today. though. so i am
> making
> > progress. one day at a time right. anyway, hope everyone else had a good week. take care and
> > will write
soon