Still Waiting For EVEN ONE Example

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Mark Thorson, Jun 24, 2004.

  1. Mark Thorson

    Mark Thorson Guest

    Jan the Accuser wrote:

    > From: Mark Thorson [email protected] Date: 6/20/2004 7:39
    > PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
    > <[email protected]>
    >
    > Jan wrote:
    >
    > > WRONG, IT IS FOR SURE I WANT YOU TO POST IT!!!!!
    >
    > 1. You have accused me of lying about Cell Tech or their
    > algae.
    >
    > >If people could read the exact words of mine
    > that you claim are this LIE, it would remove all doubt
    > that my statement was OBVIOUSLY NOT A LIE.
    >
    > SO REMOVE ALL DOUBT!!!!!
    >
    > Time to post this ORIGINAL that you CLAIM will REMOVE
    > ALL DOUBT.

    You stupid idiot. You are the one who has accused me of
    lying. It is your responsibility to back up that claim with
    an example of one of these lies you claim I told.

    Any statement of mine that you could choose would OBVIOUSLY
    not be a false statement, much less a lie.

    The fact that you cannot find EVEN ONE example of a
    statement I made about Cell Tech or their algae that is a
    false statement shows that your accusation against me is
    FALSE. You are despicable.

    > That will clear things up nicely.
    >
    > If you can't, you are blowing smoke as usual.
    >
    > 2. I have said that no posting of mine has ever contained
    > a false statement of mine about Cell Tech or their
    > algae which is a false statement, much less a lie.
    >
    > yada yada.
    >
    > SO REMOVE ALL DOUBT!!!!!

    By doing what? Posting every single statement I have ever
    made on that subject?

    YOU are the one making the accusation. It is your
    responsibility to back up that accusation with an example of
    one of these lies you claim I told. You cannot.

    > Time to post this ORIGINAL that you CLAIM will REMOVE
    > ALL DOUBT.
    >
    > That will clear things up nicely.
    >
    > If you can't, you are blowing smoke as usual.

    Now you are just repeating your feeble attempt to DIVERT
    ATTENTION away from the fact that you cannot back up your
    FALSE accusation.

    > 3. I have asked you to post an example of an example of a
    > whole, original statement I made about Cell Tech of
    > their algae which is
    false.

    > SO REMOVE ALL DOUBT!!!!!
    >
    > Time to post this ORIGINAL that you CLAIM will REMOVE
    > ALL DOUBT.
    >
    > That will clear things up nicely.
    >
    > If you can't, you are blowing smoke as usual.

    Again, you are just making up excuses for NOT backing up
    your accusation. You cannot. You are despicable.

    > 4. You are not willing post this example.
    >
    > A blatant LIE. Cell Tech's own words.
    >
    > ****That does not mean that
    > > you present the truth.*****
    >
    > *****but you are being
    > >

    > > *****untruthful*******

    Those words are not mine, therefore they do not count as an
    example of an ORIGINAL STATEMENT made by me which is a false
    statement, much less a LIE.

    Do I need to show you what an ORIGINAL STATEMENT which is a
    LIE looks like? You've made tons of them.

    > **Mark Thorson,it is disappointing to find that he is
    > not truly
    looking
    > for
    > > answers***

    Again, that is not a statement made by me, therefore it
    cannot be an example of a flase statement or a lie made by
    me. It is, however, a good summary of your behavior. You
    just want to evade the fact that you cannot back up your
    vile slander with any proof. You are despicable.

    > > ************** (as he has received the answers*** many
    > > times)*****
    >
    > > *** Mr. Thorson knows this but has also refused to
    > > accept****
    >
    > ***intent slanderous***
    >
    > ***Mr. Thomson
    > > is well aware that Super Blue Green Algae does not
    > > contain any
    neurotoxin
    > as he
    > > was actually involved with a court case in which the
    > > plaintiff
    against
    > Cell
    > > Tech claimed there were neurotoxins in the algae.***

    Again, not my statement.

    > > *** Mr. Thomson is also well aware that the case was
    > > dropped because noneurotoxins whatsoever
    were ever
    > > found after two years of testing by the mostreputable
    > > scientists in
    algal
    > > toxicology throughout the world****

    Again, not my statement. Do I need to show you what an
    example of an ORIGINAL STATEMENT which is a LIE looks like?
    You are beginning to convince me that you have not seen
    such an example enough times. I must not have posted it
    often enough.

    > ****Mr.Thorson's intent to create alarm and public panic
    > > regarding the microcystinissue demonstrates a lack of
    > > knowledge or
    > slanderous
    > > intent.***

    Again, although this is a false statement, it is not a
    statement made by me.

    > > ***vicious obsession.***
    > >

    > > ***Why Mr. Thorson spends so much lime and energy
    > > bashing Cell Tech and SuperBlue-Green Algae
    remains a
    > > mystery to me and many other scientists who have the
    > > background to
    > properly
    > > interpret the scientific literature***.
    > >
    > > **** He does not appear to be interested in discovering
    > > the truth***
    >
    > since it has been conveyed to him
    > >
    > > ***many times****
    >
    > > ****Mr. Thorson makes a concerted and unsolicited effort
    > > to track down and forward his postings to
    anyone he
    > > suspects to be interested or involved with Super Blue
    > > Green Algae.
    > suppose
    > > that this is an unfortunate side to freedom of speech
    > > which, when
    coupled
    > with
    > > the power of the internet, allows someone to spread ***
    > >
    > **erroneous statements***
    > >
    > mis-statement.
    > >>
    > >> to state incorrectly : give a false account of
    >
    > ****Dear Mr. Thorson,The analysis report for Klamath Lake
    > Sample #
    1399
    > ("Analysis Report")written by Dr. Wayne Carmichael and
    > which you
    forwarded to
    > me by e-mail onSaturday, August 15, 1998, is property of
    > Cell tech.
    The
    > Analysis Report contains confidential proprietary
    > information that
    constitutes
    > a tradesecret. Its release to you or any person who
    > is not an
    employee of
    > CellTech was not authorized, and your release of it to
    > anyone is
    notauthorized.
    > Any use or release by you of the Analysis Report or the
    > contents of
    the report
    > may subject you to civil compensatory and punitive
    > damages and
    criminal
    > penalties under both federal and state law, including but
    > not limited

    to the
    > Electronic Espionage Act of 1996, the Uniform TradeSecrets
    > Act, and
    common law
    > claims for unjust enrichment and conversion**********
    >
    > >If by "they" you mean Cell Tech, you are wrong. I
    > >received no warning of the lawsuit by Cell Tech before
    > >being served with a summons.

    These are just more examples PROVING that you are completely
    unable to back up your FALSE accusations with an example.

    > 5. You cannot post this example, because no such
    > statement exists.
    >
    > SO REMOVE ALL DOUBT!!!!!
    >
    > Time to post this ORIGINAL that you CLAIM will REMOVE
    > ALL DOUBT.
    >
    > That will clear things up nicely.
    >
    > If you can't, you are blowing smoke as usual.
    >
    > Can't post any ORIGINAL just as I thought. You LIED,
    > there is no
    original, got