Still working in progress about buying my first road bicycle...

....like i already said my budget is about 1.000 $.Today i did go to
another dealer and
he suggested me the Fuji "rubaix for something little more than 1.000
$.
Is it a nice bike?Thank you for still helping me.Bye Maurice

[email protected] wrote:
> ...like i already said my budget is about 1.000 $.Today i did go to
> another dealer and
> he suggested me the Fuji "rubaix for something little more than 1.000
> $.
> Is it a nice bike?Thank you for still helping me.Bye Maurice

Excellent bike for the money. At a 1000$, the dealer still has a good
profit margin. Shop around, dealers want to move 2006 models this time
of year.

Be sure the bike is properly sized for you.

Ted

ted wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> > ...like i already said my budget is about 1.000 $.Today i did go to
> > another dealer and
> > he suggested me the Fuji "rubaix for something little more than 1.000
> > $.
> > Is it a nice bike?Thank you for still helping me.Bye Maurice
> >

> Excellent bike for the money. At a 1000$, the dealer still has a good
> profit margin. Shop around, dealers want to move 2006 models this time
> of year.
>
> Be sure the bike is properly sized for you.
>
> Ted

Thank u Ted.So u said Fuji Rubaix is good bike.I don't know why, may
be because the name is japanese...I am a little unsecure...So Fuji is
at the same level of
Trek,Cannondale etc etc.?I like this red Fuji rubaix.U said this is
already time
for bike dealers to low the 20006 models price?Or I have i to wait a
little bit
longer?Thank u and have a great bike weekend.Maurice

[email protected] wrote:
> ted wrote:
>> [email protected] wrote:
>>> ...like i already said my budget is about 1.000 $.Today i did go to
>>> another dealer and
>>> he suggested me the Fuji "rubaix for something little more than 1.000
>>> $.
>>> Is it a nice bike?Thank you for still helping me.Bye Maurice
>>>

>> Excellent bike for the money. At a 1000$, the dealer still has a good
>> profit margin. Shop around, dealers want to move 2006 models this time
>> of year.
>>
>> Be sure the bike is properly sized for you.
>>
>> Ted

> Thank u Ted.So u said Fuji Rubaix is good bike.I don't know why, may
> be because the name is japanese...I am a little unsecure...So Fuji is
> at the same level of
> Trek,Cannondale etc etc.?I like this red Fuji rubaix.U said this is
> already time
> for bike dealers to low the 20006 models price?Or I have i to wait a
> little bit
> longer?Thank u and have a great bike weekend.Maurice

IMHO, you get much more for your money with Fuji and Jamis. Someone has
to pay for Lance's bikes and all of the other mass marketing Trek does.

Trek bikes, as are most others, are made in China, Taiwan, etc. I think
the $4,000 Treks are USA made.

Ted