Stinger back

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Just Zis Guy, Aug 9, 2003.

  1. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    The Stinger is back, now a very fetching metallic blue. The frame is not altered inna Baron stylee,
    so we'll have to see how it lasts.

    Guy
    ===
    ** WARNING ** This posting may contain traces of irony. http://www.chapmancentral.com New!
    Improved!! Now with added extra Demon!

    Tags:

  2. Tim Hall

    Tim Hall Guest

    On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 14:29:52 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >The Stinger is back, now a very fetching metallic blue. The frame is not altered inna Baron stylee,
    >so we'll have to see how it lasts.

    Hurrah!

    When you say not altered, do you mean it doesn't have the reinforcing web thing to stop it breaking?
    Is it different in any way (apart from colour) to the original Stinger?

    Tim
    --
    In space no one can eat ice cream

  3. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 22:14:02 +0100, Tim Hall <[email protected]> wrote:

    >When you say not altered, do you mean it doesn't have the reinforcing web thing to stop it
    >breaking?

    Yep.

    >Is it different in any way (apart from colour) to the original Stinger?

    Nope.

    Well, the rear is slightly higher, but I've worked out that's due to the new boinger.

    And the new tyres make it MUCH faster :-D

    Guy
    ===