Stinging Toes!

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by ver, Jun 9, 2004.

  1. On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 18:45:01 GMT, ver wrote:

    > Hey, my toes get very numb/tingly/stinging when I ride. Has anyone else
    > had this problem? I suspect that wider shoes would help, but I can't
    > seem to find any brands that offer widths, except for the billion dollar
    > types. Anyone?

    I get numb toes too, and my shoes are plenty wide enough. I read
    somewhere that feet swell up a bit when exercising, so I've been
    re-fastening the straps after an hour or so to loosen them, and it seems to
    help.

    --
    bpo gallery at http://www4.tpgi.com.au/users/mvw1/bpo