Stinking shoes

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Per ElmsäTer, Feb 14, 2003.

  1. I have a pair of Shimano MTB shoes SH-MO82 that really stink and It's not from my feet, believe it
    or not ;) It's the outside of the shoe that stinks. Smells something like fresh cowshit. In the
    beginning I just figured it was the new rubber and it would wear off but it hasn't in almost a year,
    so now I'm getting ready to see what Shimano has to say about it. I also have another pair of
    Shimano Winter shoes and they don't smell at all even though the rubber on the outside looks pretty
    much the same.

    Is there anybody else out there who has experienced this.

    --
    Replace the dots to reply

    Perre

    Tags:

  2. If you stop walking your bike when you go through the cow pasture, the problem will cease.

    Steve McDonald

  3. Steve McDonald wrote:
    > If you stop walking your bike when you go through the cow pasture, the problem will cease.
    >
    > Steve McDonald

    It's not that I'm walking. When going 80 mph through the shroomfields some of it just has
    to rub off.

    --
    Replace the dots to reply

    Perre