Stolen Bicycle

mjdroege

Jul 19, 2004
Someone seprated me from my 2002 K2 Razorback 3.0 in Anchorage, Alaska 7/9-11/2004. It has been converted to disc brakes and has a Cateye Wireless Trip Computer a compact airpump on the seat riser and aftermarket fenders. I know the likelyhood of recovering my bike is no good....but try i will nonetheless. Thanks in advance for everyone's help!

•Stolen from 1881 Wickersham Drive Anch., AK 99507 between 7/9 and 7/11.
•2002 K2 Razorback 3.0 27- speed Full Suspension Mountain Bike
•Disc Brake Conversion
•Cat Eye Wireless Trip Computer
•Step in Pedals
•Aftermarket Fenders and Bike Pump
•Serial Number B100500607 (stamped on Crank case and Swing arm)

Contact Anchorage Police Dept Case number 04-32249 786-8900 or call Michael Droege 907-230-3372

Good luck finding it. Check any pawn shops, and also make a few visits to any local riding areas. Might also help to post signs in local bike shops if you haven't already.

Thanks Cydewaze,

I have done all of that and also sent the REWARD sheet to all bicycle clubs in Alaska and beyond. I have also been checking E-Bay.....I am afraid that this bike was satolen and parted out....As I understand it there is a pretty lucrative and sophisticated fence for these upper end bikes and bike parts. This really sucks but I am still trying.

cydewaze said:
Good luck finding it. Check any pawn shops, and also make a few visits to any local riding areas. Might also help to post signs in local bike shops if you haven't already.