Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Stolen bike, Perth WA

Started by Shigeru · · Last activity · 2 posts · 2,769 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
31 March 2010
Last activity
18 April 2010
Original author
Shigeru
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,769
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi everyone,

    My bike has been stolen at Maylands train station, Perth WA.
    I left it there between 5:30pm and 9:30pm, and a f****** [censored] cut the lock, and ran off with it. It happened tonight, that is to say on the 31st of March, 2010.

    Image in Stolen bike, Perth WA Image in Stolen bike, Perth WA Image in Stolen bike, Perth WA

    Being a student and not having any insurrance, I'll have to pay off a new one off my pocket, which I cannot afford at the moment, and loose hundreds of hours in walking/waiting for public transport.

    It is a black Avanti, model Blade, bought about 2 months ago.

    Any recommendations or tips would be appreciated, I don't really know what to do except declaring it to the police.

    If i find it back, I am still puzzling out if I will call the police or give the guy a good lesson. I know that violence is never agood idea, but it is hard to adopt this philosophy once you are stuck in these kind of situations.

    Regards,

  2. there is not much chance you are going to it back unfortunately, maybe have a look at second hand market such as ebay, tradingpost or gumtree.

    never leave a expensive a bike at the station, you are asking it to be stolen.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.