Stolen Bike Sighting!

"David L" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:TG%[email protected]...

> "Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>

> > > I could personally strip an unlocked bike down to frame, BB, and
headset
> > in
> > > about 5 minutes, if I wasn't being careful about it. Its really not
> > hard -
> > > LOCK YOUR STUFF UP PEOPLE! Or, better yet, just don't let it out of
> your
> > > sight.
> > >
> > > Jon Bond
> >
> > Using a multitool, that is - or just a pocket allan wrench set. And no,
> > haven't done it to a random bike.... yet.
>
> Is that your "sponsorship", stealing XT derailleurs, and cranks from
random
> bikes? <j>
>
> Dave
>

> > Jon Bond needed to reply to his own post, it's been too long since last time

You got it.

Jon Bond just got sponsored by SRAM, too.

"Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Cl4Ja.98078$YZ2.267082@rwcrnsc53...

> "David L" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:TG%[email protected]...
> >
> > "Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> headset
> > > in
> > > hard -
> > your

> > > Using a multitool, that is - or just a pocket allan wrench set. And
no,
> > > haven't done it to a random bike.... yet.
> >
> > Is that your "sponsorship", stealing XT derailleurs, and cranks from
> random
> > bikes? <j>
> >
> > Dave
> >

> > > Jon Bond needed to reply to his own post, it's been too long since last time
>
> You got it.
>
> Jon Bond just got sponsored by SRAM, too.

by Slackers post SRAM enjoys stealing as well!

"David L" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >
> > "David L" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:TG%[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > headset
> > > your

> no,
> > >
> > > Is that your "sponsorship", stealing XT derailleurs, and cranks from
> > random
> > > bikes? <j>
> > >
> > > Dave

> > You got it.
> >
> > Jon Bond just got sponsored by SRAM, too.
> >

> by Slackers post SRAM enjoys stealing as well!

heh. Did I mention I'm now also sponsored by Cannondale, Mavic, and BMW? Oh yeah, and Bill Smith's
Captial one card. You shouldn't leave your nice wheels, new bike, wallet, and keys in your M5.

Jon Bond

> heh. Did I mention I'm now also sponsored by Cannondale, Mavic, and BMW? Oh yeah, and Bill Smith's
> Captial one card. You shouldn't leave your nice wheels, new bike, wallet, and keys in your M5.

Do you get a new beemer every month?

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

> Yeah that is what I *should* have done. Woops.
>
> -John Morgan

But, I think we all feel for you, and yes, I hope the guy that stole it ends up getting hit by a bus
next time. I really hate thieves....