Stolen Bike

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by evanisla, Jan 27, 2004.

  1. evanisla

    evanisla New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2004
    My Pride and Joy has just been stolen!

    The really unusual thing is the RACK! It's got 2 upturned front fork ends on it for attachment of a trailerbike (Isla Trailer Bike). The other really irritating think is that the trailer bike is useless now because it is impossible to get another attachment rack.

    The bike has an Evan's 531 Silver matalic frame.

    Other distintive features are the squashy foam handlebar tape, and a very old looking Brooks saddle. Also, you are unlikely to have seen brake levers like these - they are a black aerodynamic design (you'll know what I mean when you see them.)

    If you see it then please let me know.

    Tags:

  2. Dawnriser

    Dawnriser Guest

    Where was it stolen?

    news:[email protected]...

  3. evanisla wrote:
    > My Pride and Joy has just been stolen!
    >
    > The really unusual thing is the RACK! It's got 2 upturned front fork ends on it for attachment of
    > a trailerbike (Isla Trailer Bike). The other really irritating think is that the trailer bike is
    > useless now because it is impossible to get another attachment rack.

    I'd be surprised if Longstaffs couldn't knock one up.

  4. CharlesC

    CharlesC New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2004
    I'm sorry to hear that your bike has been stolen. I hope that it turns up.

    If your bike does not turn up - then I'd be interested in buying the trailer bike and trying to adapt a bike rack so that I could use it with a good model such as the Isla (my eldest is just at trailer bike stage).

    However, best of luck in your search. But let me know if you give up on using the trailer bike.

    regards,

    charles ([email protected])