Stolen recumbent, London

John Hearns

Guest
Posted for a friend:

Dear all My bike was stolen between the hours of 9.30pm
Wednesday and
8.30am Thursdayfrom railings on Southwark Park Road. I used
a good quality padlock but the railings were apparently
easier to cut...The bike itself is highly distinctive: a
Spirit recumbent yellow, with black SKS mudguards, Bosch &
Muller lights and dynohub, and a kickstand. On the left
hand side of the seat the black paint is scraped off at
roughly hip level, a reminder of flipping the bike on its
side in happier days.I don't yet have a crime reference
from the police so I would be very grateful if anyone
could contact me directly if they see this bike for sale
or being ridden around. Similar bike: http://www.hpvelote-
chnik.com/produkte/spirit/details_e.html

Regards Hugh Weekday contact details: [email protected]
Weekend contact details: [email protected]

(ps. Hugh also posted phone numbers to the Greenwich
cyclists list. I'll pass them on if need be)

John Hearns wrote:

> My bike was stolen between the hours of 9.30pm
> Wednesday and
> 8.30am Thursdayfrom railings on Southwark Park Road.

Mr Larrington has the answer.

--
Guy
===

Victory is ours! Down with Eric the Half A Brain!

Bummer - I hope the bike is recovered undamaged. I hope the
nasty little oik that took it is found *not* undamaged...

Cheers, helen s

--This is an invalid email address to avoid spam-- to get
correct one remove fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e*nd**$o$ts**i*$*$m*m$o*n*s@$*a$o*l.c**$om$

--Due to financial crisis the light at the end of the tunnel
is switched off--

John Hearns wrote:

>Posted for a friend:
>
>Dear all My bike was stolen between the hours of 9.30pm
>Wednesday and
>8.30am Thursdayfrom railings on Southwark Park Road. I used
> a good quality padlock but the railings were apparently
> easier to cut...The bike itself is highly distinctive: a
> Spirit recumbent yellow, with black SKS mudguards, Bosch
> & Muller lights and dynohub, and a kickstand. On the left
> hand side of the seat the black paint is scraped off at
> roughly hip level, a reminder of flipping the bike on its
> side in happier days.I don't yet have a crime reference
> from the police so I would be very grateful if anyone
> could contact me directly if they see this bike for sale
> or being ridden around. Similar bike: http://www.hpvelot-
> echnik.com/produkte/spirit/details_e.html
>
>Regards Hugh Weekday contact details: [email protected]
>Weekend contact details: [email protected]
>

>(ps. Hugh also posted phone numbers to the Greenwich
>cyclists list. I'll pass them on if need be)

the cyclingplus forum has quite a few London cyclists, the
more the merrier who can keep an eye out..

davep

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

> John Hearns wrote:
>

>>My bike was stolen between the hours of 9.30pm
>>Wednesday and
>>8.30am Thursdayfrom railings on Southwark Park Road.
>

> Mr Larrington has the answer.

Have I? Oh.

In order to apply the gun, accelerant and ignition source,
though one has first to catch the miscreants. This may be
difficult (especially in the pikey-infested hell-hole that
is Bermondsey ;-)

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

On Thu, 06 May 2004 11:53:01 +0100, Dave Larrington <[email protected]>
wrote in message <[email protected]>:

>In order to apply the gun, accelerant and ignition source,
>though one has first to catch the miscreants. This may be
>difficult (especially in the pikey-infested hell-hole that
>is Bermondsey ;-)

In which case a bit of preventive shooting'n'burning may be
called for. Say, the area between the B204 and the river.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk