Stolen Specialized Stumpjumper Pro M4 2002 (London)

Floydy

Guest
My 2002 Specialized Stumpjumper Pro M4 was stolen on Sunday March 30th 2003 between 10.30 and
11.30pm from Columbia Road London E2.

It was locked in front of the Birdcage pub (a busy area) the locks were cut with a bolt cutter

Picture added to photo section at:

2002 Rock Shocks Duke XC (RED - paint WAS flaking off the legs) 27 spd XTR Shifters, Derailleurs,
Bottom Bracket, 5-Arm 28/38/52T chainset Club Roost `super wide/high' downhill bars Hope Mini Disc
Brakes front & Rear Planet-X shorty stem (red) Red/Silver 18" Frame Shimano WH535 16 Spoke wheels
(rear is buckled) Specialized Nimbus 1.5" slick tyres with Puncture proof tyre liners installed
Tioga Beartrap Pedals (Red) Tioga Downhill Saddle with White Stripe (stripe is worn) U.S.E XC
suspension seatpost Sedis chain.

Distinguishing marks:

Underside of downtube has Rock Shox sticker Fork Legs have flaking Paint Downtube has paint chips
near bottom bracket Fitted with Lizard Skin headset & chainguard protectors Fixings for water
bottle, lighting kit & pump still on bike Rear wheel is buckled and rim brake surfaces are worn
where the front is not Brake cables are overly long, rear is kinked Rear wheel L/H skewer is grazed
following a crash Rear Brake Bosses have blue caps which were taken from the Rock Shox Duke XC The
Hope Mini master cylinders are grazed on the front edge

Regards

Floydy

[email protected] (floydy) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> My 2002 Specialized Stumpjumper Pro M4 was stolen on Sunday March 30th 2003 between 10.30 and
> 11.30pm from Columbia Road London E2.
>
> It was locked in front of the Birdcage pub (a busy area) the locks were cut with a bolt cutter
>
> Picture added to photo section at:

You'd have done better to attach a piccy of the bike to your yahoo group message.

I can't imagine many people being arsed enough to join the group: The photo section is members only.

Vic.

[email protected] (floydy) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> My 2002 Specialized Stumpjumper Pro M4 was stolen on Sunday March 30th 2003 between 10.30 and
> 11.30pm from Columbia Road London E2.

best post to uk.rec.cycling as well

-Luigi