Stolen Undeground Relocated

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Franc, Oct 20, 2004.

  1. Franc

    Franc Guest

    I just found out that Stolen Undergound has now relocated. Through some
    sources of mine I have heard that the plan is to infiltrate the race scene
    undetected and start popping people. From what I hear Decanio has gone of
    the deep end and is bribing riders for any infromation they can possibly
    give him of dopers in the sport

    I also heard that a certain hi caliber pro had a complaint about a prowler
    around his house a couple days ago??

    Rumor has it that this is the doing of Stolen Underground and that they were
    trying to get any evidence they could of this pro's drug use...

    Tags:

  2. oh my god.. that is so funny to me... did he have a black CBR and alpinestars
    gear with tabbi boots?

  3. TritonRider

    TritonRider Guest

    >From: "Franc" [email protected]

    >Rumor has it that this is the doing of Stolen Underground and that they were
    >trying to get any evidence they could of this pro's drug use...

    That just aint too smart. Depending on who it is, and where they live you
    could get your ass shot off, or be fresh meat for a rottweiler and you'd be the
    one up on charges when they patched your sorry ass back up.
    Bill C

  4. Franc wrote:

    > I just found out that Stolen Undergound has now relocated. Through some
    > sources of mine I have heard that the plan is to infiltrate the race scene
    > undetected and start popping people. From what I hear Decanio has gone of
    > the deep end and is bribing riders for any infromation they can possibly
    > give him of dopers in the sport
    >
    > I also heard that a certain hi caliber pro had a complaint about a prowler
    > around his house a couple days ago??
    >
    > Rumor has it that this is the doing of Stolen Underground and that they were
    > trying to get any evidence they could of this pro's drug use...

    Lighten up Frances,

    How is a website suppose to stop doping anyway? That one needs to be
    explained to this ape. Who has the S.U. website "dropped dime on" whose
    been caught anyway? Nobody, that's who.

    What will snooping around in a 'hi caliber pro's' bushes do anyway? Pros
    don't dope in October, jackass.

    It's all just a big Matt Decanio fantasy world.

    Thanks,

    Magilla

  5. Franc

    Franc Guest

    Yeah, I thought it was a little wierd but, for the right price I might be
    williing to become a stolen undeground spy!

    I don't know how many T-shirts they are selling but, I have heard that there
    is a very lucrative offer for some condemning information on a certain US
    pro. I don't know who it is but, I am almost positive it is Horner. I guess
    he is a euro pro now though.

    More power to these gungho vigilanties, its about time someone did something
    drastic to stop doping in sports.

    I'll tell you what it would be to hard for me to find out if Erik Saunders
    is on drugs. His site has a map to his house. Most of these guys are
    training during the day so how hard is it to do a little snooping around?

    I imagine you just gotta check their mail since everyone thinks they are
    mail ordering their drugs.

    I am just using this Erik guy for example. Is he retired? Or still racing
    next season?
    > >From: "Franc" [email protected]

    >>Rumor has it that this is the doing of Stolen Underground and that they
    >>were
    >>trying to get any evidence they could of this pro's drug use...

    > That just aint too smart. Depending on who it is, and where they live you
    > could get your ass shot off, or be fresh meat for a rottweiler and you'd
    > be the
    > one up on charges when they patched your sorry ass back up.
    > Bill C

  6. Franc

    Franc Guest

    Are you kidding me! A shit load of pros start they freakin roid phases now!
    and not only that these guys ain't done look how many US based pros are down
    in Australia and New Zealand right now.

    You guys fucking kill me sometime, I sit here an read this stuff and people
    say the stupidest shit. Why would they be doping now? Yeah maybe they aren't
    but there is alot of racing still. Shit, guys are going to 6 days, racing
    cross, racing in Australia and later in South America. Plus the season just
    ended.

    Besides that. These dopers got those drugs on them at all times. There piles
    of shit don't just disappear cuz it's october.

    I say take the all down Decanio. Fuck these losers that sit here at talk
    shit. None of these guys have lost races cuz of dopers so they could care
    less. I bet there is a freakin 95% ratio of EPO-Strong wrist band wearing
    losers right in this forum. They all support doping cuz they are ignorant to
    the true fact about them. Plus, they like to train in Phonak jersey's and
    ride their carbon treks!

    Shit man so of you guys are just retarded and should have some experience
    with something before shooting your mouth off!
    "MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Franc wrote:
    >
    >> I just found out that Stolen Undergound has now relocated. Through some
    >> sources of mine I have heard that the plan is to infiltrate the race
    >> scene undetected and start popping people. From what I hear Decanio has
    >> gone of the deep end and is bribing riders for any infromation they can
    >> possibly give him of dopers in the sport
    >>
    >> I also heard that a certain hi caliber pro had a complaint about a
    >> prowler around his house a couple days ago??
    >>
    >> Rumor has it that this is the doing of Stolen Underground and that they
    >> were trying to get any evidence they could of this pro's drug use...
    >>

    > Lighten up Frances,
    >
    > How is a website suppose to stop doping anyway? That one needs to be
    > explained to this ape. Who has the S.U. website "dropped dime on" whose
    > been caught anyway? Nobody, that's who.
    >
    > What will snooping around in a 'hi caliber pro's' bushes do anyway? Pros
    > don't dope in October, jackass.
    >
    > It's all just a big Matt Decanio fantasy world.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Magilla

  7. giantcu92

    giantcu92 New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2004

  8. >I'll tell you what it would be to hard for me to find out if Erik Saunders
    >is on drugs. His site has a map to his house. Most of these guys are
    >training during the day so how hard is it to do a little snooping around?

    if you come to my house way out in the middle of nowhere you will only find out
    what i have been doing in the last three hours since i read this post...

    diging a deep hole in the desert...

  9. Tim Lines

    Tim Lines Guest

    erik saunders wrote:
    > oh my god.. that is so funny to me... did he have a black CBR and alpinestars
    > gear with tabbi boots?

    I heard he was in a black helicopter, actually.

    --

    --------------------

    Remove CLOTHES to reply

  10. Donald Munro

    Donald Munro Guest

    Franc wrote:

    > From what I hear Decanio has gone of the deep end and is bribing riders
    > for any infromation they can possibly give him of dopers in the sport

    Bribing them with what ? Blowjobs perhaps ?

  11. gym gravity

    gym gravity Guest

    erik saunders wrote:

    > oh my god.. that is so funny to me... did he have a black CBR and alpinestars
    > gear with tabbi boots?

    Mr. Underground is a fucking ninja, lookout.

  12. In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...

    >I say take the all down Decanio. Fuck these losers that sit here at talk
    >shit. None of these guys have lost races cuz of dopers so they could care
    >less. I bet there is a freakin 95% ratio of EPO-Strong wrist band wearing
    >losers right in this forum. They all support doping cuz they are ignorant to
    >the true fact about them. Plus, they like to train in Phonak jersey's and
    >ride their carbon treks!
    >Shit man so of you guys are just retarded and should have some experience
    >with something before shooting your mouth off!

    Anonymous posters are the ones shooting thier mouths off. You have no
    credibility if you remain anonymous and make baseless accusations of others.
    ---------------
    Alex

  13. In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...

    >I say take the all down Decanio. Fuck these losers that sit here at talk
    >shit. None of these guys have lost races cuz of dopers so they could care
    >less. I bet there is a freakin 95% ratio of EPO-Strong wrist band wearing
    >losers right in this forum. They all support doping cuz they are ignorant to
    >the true fact about them. Plus, they like to train in Phonak jersey's and
    >ride their carbon treks!
    >Shit man so of you guys are just retarded and should have some experience
    >with something before shooting your mouth off!

    Anonymous posters are the ones shooting thier mouths off. You have no
    credibility if you remain anonymous and make baseless accusations of others.
    ---------------
    Alex

  14. In article <[email protected]>, [email protected]ahoo.com says...

  15. Franc wrote:
    > Are you kidding me! A shit load of pros start they freakin roid

    phases now!
    > and not only that these guys ain't done look how many US based pros

    are down
    > in Australia and New Zealand right now.
    >
    > You guys fucking kill me sometime,

    <SNIP>

    > I say take the all down Decanio. Fuck these losers that sit here at

    talk
    > shit. None of these guys have lost races cuz of dopers so they could

    care
    > less. I bet there is a freakin 95% ratio of EPO-Strong wrist band

    wearing
    > losers right in this forum. They all support doping cuz they are

    ignorant to
    > the true fact about them. Plus, they like to train in Phonak jersey's

    and
    > ride their carbon treks!
    >
    > Shit man so of you guys are just retarded and should have some

    experience
    > with something before shooting your mouth off!

    Dumbass -

    Goddamm, you are a loser.

    Why? Because you think bike racing and stopping doping, is really that
    important.

    Who the fuck cares? Bike racing, like all spectator sports, is only
    entertainment. If someone wants to take risks with their own health,
    let 'em. They're just as big of losers as you are.

    K. Gringioni.

    ps. I'm on the way to protest the local symphony because half the
    musicians are on beta blockers. DOPERS!!!!

  16. Franc

    Franc Guest

    Fuck off fag!

    You don't care about doping like Decanio and Spinelli because noone was
    wooping the shit out of you at that level where you could break through and
    make your dreams come true or get suppressed becuase of a bunch of loser
    dopers.

    You don't care because you've never been talented enough to even make it to
    a level where doping counts.

    I have seen alot of riders in Decanio's situation. True champions that have
    morals and don't spin blood to go faster.

    You have no simpathy again because you have never been at this level and
    couldn't possibly imagine someone stealing your spot on a team that could
    provide you a comfortable living while you got to live your dream just
    because that fucker is juicing up here and there and willing to take the
    risks.

    Again, some of you guys should just shut your mouths

    > Franc wrote:
    >> Are you kidding me! A shit load of pros start they freakin roid

    > phases now!
    >> and not only that these guys ain't done look how many US based pros

    > are down
    >> in Australia and New Zealand right now.
    >>
    >> You guys fucking kill me sometime,

    > <SNIP>
    >
    >> I say take the all down Decanio. Fuck these losers that sit here at

    > talk
    >> shit. None of these guys have lost races cuz of dopers so they could

    > care
    >> less. I bet there is a freakin 95% ratio of EPO-Strong wrist band

    > wearing
    >> losers right in this forum. They all support doping cuz they are

    > ignorant to
    >> the true fact about them. Plus, they like to train in Phonak jersey's

    > and
    >> ride their carbon treks!
    >>
    >> Shit man so of you guys are just retarded and should have some

    > experience
    >> with something before shooting your mouth off!

    > Dumbass -
    >
    > Goddamm, you are a loser.
    >
    > Why? Because you think bike racing and stopping doping, is really that
    > important.
    >
    > Who the fuck cares? Bike racing, like all spectator sports, is only
    > entertainment. If someone wants to take risks with their own health,
    > let 'em. They're just as big of losers as you are.
    >

    > K. Gringioni.
    >
    > ps. I'm on the way to protest the local symphony because half the
    > musicians are on beta blockers. DOPERS!!!!

  17. Howard Kveck

    Howard Kveck Guest

    http://www.realultimatepower.net/index3.htm

    --
    tanx,
    Howard

    "It looks like the squirrel's been showing everybody
    where he keeps his nuts."

    remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

  18. Franc wrote:
    > Fuck off fag!
    >
    > You don't care about doping like Decanio and Spinelli because noone

    was
    > wooping the shit out of you at that level where you could break

    through and
    > make your dreams come true or get suppressed becuase of a bunch of

    loser
    > dopers.
    >
    > You don't care because you've never been talented enough to even make

    it to
    > a level where doping counts.
    >
    > I have seen alot of riders in Decanio's situation. True champions

    that have
    > morals and don't spin blood to go faster.
    >
    > You have no simpathy again because you have never been at this level

    and
    > couldn't possibly imagine someone stealing your spot on a team that

    could
    > provide you a comfortable living while you got to live your dream

    just
    > because that fucker is juicing up here and there and willing to take

    the
    > risks.
    >
    > Again, some of you guys should just shut your mouths

    Dumbass -

    Like I said, it's only bike racing.

    Someday even you will realize that.
    take care and have a nice day,

    K. Gringioni

  19. h squared

    h squared Guest

    Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

    > Dumbass -
    >
    > Like I said, it's only bike racing.
    >
    > Someday even you will realize that.
    > take care and have a nice day,

    everything depends on perspective though- here is some light weekend
    reading for you on the subject. (i still think about this chapter, 15
    years after i first read it, when i'm out training and lost in my own head.)

    "The idea of eternal return is a mysterious one, and Nietzsche has often
    perplexed other philosophers with it; to think that everything recurs as
    we once experienced it, and that the recurrence itself recurs ad
    infinitum! What does this mad myth signify?

    Putting it negatively, the myth of eternal return states that a life
    which disappears once and for all, which does not return, is like a
    shadow, without weight, dead in advance, and whether it was horrible,
    beautiful, or sublime, its horror, sublimity, and beauty mean nothing.
    We need take no more note of it than of a war between two African
    kingdoms in the fourteenth century, a war that altered nothing in the
    destiny of the world, even if a hundred thousand blacks perished in
    excruciating torment.

    Will the war between two African kingdoms in the fourteenth century
    itself be altered if it recurs again and again, in eternal return?

    It will: it will become a solid mass, permanently protuberant, its
    inanity irreparable.

    If the French Revolution were to recur eternally, French historians
    would be less proud of Robespierre. But because they deal with something
    that will not return, the bloody years of the Revolution have turned
    into mere word, theories, and discussions, have become lighter than
    feathers, frightening no one. There is an infinite difference between a
    Robespierre who eternally returns, chopping off French heads.

    Let us therefore agree that the idea of eternal return implies a
    perspective from which things appear other than we know them: they
    appear without the mitigating circumstance of their transitory nature.
    This mitigating circumstance prevents us from coming to a verdict. For
    how can we condemn something that is ephemeral, in transit? In the
    sunset of dissolution, everything is illuminated by the aura of
    nostalgia, even the guillotine.

    Not long ago, I caught myself experiencing a most incredible sensation.
    Leafing through a book on Hitler, I was touched by some of his
    portraits: they reminded me of my childhood. I grew up during the war;
    several members of my family perished in Hitler's concentration camps;
    but what were their deaths compared with the memories of a lost period
    of my life, a period that would not return?

    This reconciliation with Hitler reveals the profound moral perversity of
    a world that rests essentially on the nonexistence of return, for in
    this world everything is pardoned in advance and therefore everything
    cynically permitted.

    If every second of our lives recurs an infinite number of times, we are
    nailed to eternity as Jesus Christ was nailed to the cross. It is a
    terrifying prospect. In the world of eternal return the weight of the
    unbearable responsibility lies heavy on every move we make. That is why
    Nietzsche called the idea of eternal return the heaviest of burdens (das
    schwerste Gewicht).

    If eternal return is the heaviest of burdens, then our lives can stand
    out against it in all their splendid lightness.

    But is heaviness truly deplorable and lightness splendid?

    The heaviest of burdens crushes us, we sink beneath it, it pins us to
    the ground. But in the love poetry of every age, the woman longs to be
    weighed down by the man's body. The heaviest of burdens is therefore
    simultaneously an image of life's most intense fulfillment. The heavier
    the burden, the closer our lives come to the earth, the more real and
    truthful they become.

    Conversely, the absolute absence of a burden causes man to be lighter
    than air, to soar into the heights, take leave of the earth and his
    earthly being, and become only half real, his movements as free as they
    are insignificant.

    What then shall we choose? Weight or lightness?"

    (Milan Kundera, The Incredible Lightness of Being, copyright 1984 by
    Harper & Row Publishers, Inc.

  20. h squared

    h squared Guest

    h squared wrote:

    > (Milan Kundera, The Incredible Lightness of Being, copyright 1984 by
    > Harper & Row Publishers, Inc.

    cognitive dissonance occurs in my brain on a much too regular basis-
    correct title "The *Unbearable* Lightness of Being"..

    off to do meaningless flighty activities,
    heather